Surgical vs Non Surgical Nose Job in Turkey: Differences, Costs
You can read the advantages and disadvantages of both classical Nose Job in Turkey and new painless rhinoplasty in Turkey, and the content we have prepared to help you determine which nose operation is right for you.
What is Rhinoplasty?
Perhaps you have always had a problem with the shape of your nose, but were hesitant to opt for plastic surgery. You also had functional difficulties that made it difficult for you to breathe regularly through your nose, which is not good. It is now very easy to solve all these problems easily.
At the same time, advances in technology allow you to improve your nose in more ways than ever before. Just because you want to improve the appearance of your nose doesn’t mean you need surgery. Non-surgical alternatives are now available to improve the appearance of your nose.
Types of Rhinoplasty
- Closed Rhinoplasty: In surgeries performed with the closed technique, all incisions are inside the nostrils. There is no scar incision in the structure between the holes called columella. Therefore, scarless rhinoplasty is another definition used for this technique.
- Open Rhinoplasty: Open rhinoplasty can shape the bone structure under direct observation with piezzo technology. This provides a great advantage especially in curved noses, secondary cases, and cases where significant changes will be made to the bone roof.
- Revision Rhinoplasty: Revision rhinoplasty is a type of additional operation needed in cases where the nose shape of people who have had one or more nose operations is not as desired or as a result of the nose shape deteriorating due to external blows.
- Liquid Rhinoplasty: Liquid Rhinoplasty is the injection of skin fillers to shape the nose with a non-surgical method. In injection, skin fillers such as hyaluronic acid can be used to add volume to the nose.
Surgical Nose Job in Turkey
Nasal aesthetics, known as Closed Rhinoplasty, is among the frequently preferred surgical techniques in recent years. Contrary to open surgeries, there is no need to open the nasal skin and soft tissues in the nose in operations performed with the closed technique. The nose does not only consist of bone, cartilage and skin. There are bonds that provide its softness, mobility and make it look neat.
With this technique, both the skin and soft tissue are damaged much less, and the surgery is performed without cutting the ligaments and bleeding. For all these reasons, the recovery period of the patient is shortened. There is no scar after the operation. It is applied to every patient group, including closed nose surgeries, revision surgeries and deviation surgeries.
What Are The Advantages of Closed Rhinoplasty?
- No scar remains.
- The healing process is faster.
- The skin and soft tissue are less damaged.
- After the operation, it is possible to provide an appearance as if there was no operation.
In rhinoplasty performed with open technique, there is a wide view. Comfortable and safe suturing and shaping processes provide the opportunity to perform the surgery under direct vision with comfortable bleeding control, that is, by seeing the tissues in their normal natural position. It provides successful and safe treatment especially for difficult cases such as crooked nose.
What Are The Advantages of Open Rhinoplasty?
- Can better and more accurately place grafts that provide long-term support and structure.
- It allows the surgeon to be much more precise.
- Open rhinoplasty gives the surgeon the ability to see any asymmetry or abnormality that is not clear from external examination.
A poor rhinoplasty result can mean cosmetic or functional failure. Revision rhinoplasty can take many forms, some of which are really easy to fix, while others are incredibly complex. It is important to know that plastic surgeons are not always blamed for failed rhinoplasty. External factors are always at work. For this reason, a good doctor should be selected for Revision rhinoplasty and the wrong treatment should be reversed perfectly.
What Are The Advantages of Revision Rhinoplasty?
- Adjusted view
- Improved facial symmetry
- Corrected nose function
- improved breathing
- increased confidence
During the procedure, your doctor applies anesthetic cream to the target area. Then, filler material is injected into the areas determined before the application. Since the application does not involve any incision or anesthesia, you are discharged immediately after the procedure. After a short time, you can return to normal activities.
What Are The Advantages of Liquid Rhinoplasty?
Liquid rhinoplasty is not a method that offers many advantages. Unfortunately, although it is a method that does not require incisions and teeth, it is not often preferred because it is a process that returns to its former state over time.
What is the Difference Between a Surgical Rhinoplasty and a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?
A surgical rhinoplasty in Turkey includes reconstructing the nose in order to contour it and eliminate defects. The inner nasal structure is accessible either from within the nostrils (closed rhinoplasty) or by a tiny incision on the tissue that separates the nostrils (open rhinoplasty). Dermal fillers are injected to flatten a small hump on the nasal bridge, rectify asymmetry, or make modest modifications for a more beautiful nose in a non-surgical rhinoplasty in Turkey.
Are There Any Benefits to a Surgical Rhinoplasty?
Surgical rhinoplasty may be the best option for achieving your desired look, as the results are permanent. In a personalized surgical treatment, your nose will be altered to produce a more pleasing, beautiful balance between your nose and your other features. Many less appealing nose appearance concerns can be corrected when a surgical rhinoplasty is performed effectively – which is critical – including:
- On the bridge of the nose, there is a large hump.
- The tip of your nose is large and sagging.
- The nose has a pointing, pinched look.
- nostrils that are too big
- Nostrils that are too wide
- a nose that is uneven
- Bridge of the nose is flat.
What Are the Benefits of Rhinoplasty Compared to Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?
A non-surgical rhinoplasty in Turkey allows you to change the shape of your nose without having to undergo surgery. While this procedure will not correct more significant nose shape issues, it can be a great option for many people who only want to make small modifications to their appearance. The major benefit is that there are no incisions, scars, or recuperation period, and the effects are instantaneous. The fillers will be absorbed by the body over time, and retreatment will be necessary.
What Do I Do if I’m Unsure Which Procedure is Best For Me?
There is only one way to know if you would benefit from a surgical or non-surgical rhinoplasty. In a private appointment with our doctors, he or she will evaluate your nose structure and advise you on whether your nose can be repaired without surgery or if surgery is needed. Of course, although non-surgical treatment is often possible, patients must decide, depending on their preference, whether they want the treatment to be permanent or temporary.
Who wouldn’t benefit from a nose job in Turkey?
- Who isn’t a good fit for the nose job in Turkey? Someone who wants a dramatic change, such as a nose that is excessively crooked or damaged.
- If you’re seeking a nonsurgical solution to your breathing problems, you’re out of luck. Only rhinoplasty surgery can accomplish this.
- Someone who wears glasses on a daily basis isn’t a good candidate, as wearing thick glasses or sunglasses for the first 1 to 2 weeks following the surgery isn’t suggested. This is because if too much pressure is given to the filler material, it might mix with the skin of the nose.
- Furthermore, if the filler material is applied to the bridge of the nose, it may be displaced if your glasses put pressure on the area.
ALSO READ: What is the Right Age to Get a Nose Job in Turkey?
Which Nose Job Would Be Best for You?
Not everyone is a good candidate for rhinoplasty, whether surgical or liquid nose job. But how can you know whether you’re a good candidate for either procedure? Healthy individuals of all ages with no significant medical concerns who want to enhance the look or functionality of their nose, such as to alleviate breathing problems, are good candidates for surgery rhinoplasty.
Those who are unhappy with their nose but are not ready or prepared to undergo a surgical treatment and merely want to improve their appearance are good candidates for liquid rhinoplasty. However, only a select few people are eligible for liquid nose jobs. Patients with a deviated septum or a broad nose may be better candidates for surgical rhinoplasty, which can better address those problems.
Both surgical and liquid rhinoplasty are successful cosmetic treatments that provide excellent results; nevertheless, some people are better candidates for one than the other. Which path you take will ultimately be determined by your individual circumstances and aesthetic aspirations.
How Much Does it Cost to Get Rhinoplasty in Turkey?
The cost of a nose job in Turkey is determined by several considerations, including the surgery’s sophistication, the surgeon’s training and experience, and the venue of the procedure.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons’ figures from 2018, the number of plastic surgeons in the United States has increased.
The estimated cost of rhinoplasty is $5,350, although this does not include the cost of the procedure. Operating room equipment, anaesthesia, and other related costs, for example, are not included.
Rhinoplasty prices in the United Kingdom vary from £4,500 to £7,000. Prices for non-surgical rhinoplasty in the UK start from £550. However, how much does a nose job cost in Turkey? In Turkey, rhinoplasty will cost anywhere from $2,000 to $3,000. You can see that the price is 3 times lower than the prices in the UK.
If you’re considering rhinoplasty in Turkey, contact us to get a free initial consultation and we will make a personal nose job turkey package at the best prices.