Gastric botox has been the savior of overweight patients for many years. Many overweight people cannot reach the desired weight despite various diets and sports. This means that there is a need for outside support. Gastric botox, one of the weight loss operations, is exactly for this. You can get detailed information about Gastric botox in Turkey by reading our content.
What is Gastric Botox
Gastric botox has become very popular in recent years. This technique, which is preferred by people who cannot lose enough weight with sports and a balanced diet, is an extremely harmless and invasive technique. This method, which can be applied in 6 or 12-month periods, helps you achieve success. After stomach botox, you can lose weight with adequate exercise and nutrition. You can read a subheading for that if we look at how it works.
How Does Gastric Botox Work?
Gastric botulinum toxin injections have become popular. Botulinum toxin is injected into the fundus of the Gastric using an endoscopic needle. The striated muscles of the stomach are affected by botulinum toxin, which inhibits their contraction and therefore delays the digestion of food in the gastric. The feeling of fullness lasts longer because the gastric takes longer to digest food. Ghrelin hormone signal is blocked by injecting botox into the stomach fundus, which is generally thought to be the hunger center of the Gastric . Finally, the technique helps with appetite management.
How is Botox Injected in the Gastric?
Under moderate sedation, the botulinum toxin can be given painlessly in the endoscopic unit. The dosage of botox given to patients might range from 500 to 1000 international units (IU). It takes 15 to 29 minutes to complete the process. Patients are transported to the ward once the surgery is completed and are monitored for at least 2 hours. Patients are admitted to the hospital and remain there until they are healthy enough to return home.
Who Can get Gastric Botox ?
Individuals who have failed to achieve satisfactory results in previous attempts at dietary restrictions, who require new sources of motivation to help them stick to a weight loss diet, individuals who are slightly overweight with a body mass index greater than 25 kg/m2, or individuals who are classified as obese but do not wish to undergo surgical interventions can all benefit from botox injections into the Gastric . Before undergoing the gastric botox injection treatment, any Gastric disorders such as gastritis and ulcers should be addressed. After their therapy, patients may undergo botox injections.
Is Gastric Botox a Risky Procedure?
No. There are no known side effects or risks. This product, which has been used in the field of health for many years, is in full harmony with human health. However, of course, it is not suitable for a person with botox allergy. Other than that, it can be easily applied to anyone. On the other hand, it is expelled from the body by itself, without the need for any second operation.
Things to Know About Gastric Botox
- Gastric botox injections have an initial period of 72 hours and continue for 4 to 6 months. At the end of this period, you should assess whether the risk of existing disease has decreased before the patient reaches their ideal weight.
- Patients who do not have any health problems and have lost enough weight do not need to re-inject. Such patients should stick to their meals and exercise routines.
- Patients who are satisfied with the results of botulinum toxin injections into the stomach can have the surgery repeated after 6 months. If the patient follows his diet properly, has given his best performance in the previous 6 months and has not complained about food consumption during this time, the interval between injections may be longer.
- Regular use of stomach botox injections has no side effects. The procedure can be done three times in a row with an interval of six months each time.
How Many Kilos Can Be Lost With Gastric Botox?
It’s a good option for those who are 15-20 pounds overweight relative to their optimum weight but aren’t fat enough to need surgery. People between the ages of 18 and 70 can get an endoscopy if they are healthy. Botox is not a substitute for weight-loss surgery. As a result, gastric Botox will not be effective in individuals with a BMI more than 40. In the meantime, individuals with stomach ulcers or gastritis should address these issues first, then transition to Botox. Not only does stomach Botox promise weight reduction, but no treatment does.
As a result, seeing it as a miracle cure is incorrect. It has an appetite-suppressing effect, but following Botox, you are fed a high-carbohydrate, high-protein diet and a fast-food lifestyle, and your chances of success are slim if you continue to be immobile.
Food might take up to 10-12 hours to pass from the stomach to the intestines after Botox treatment. This makes the person feel extremely strongly for a long time. An average of 15 kilos of weight is lost after stomach Botox treatment, with higher weight loss in the initial months. However, a person’s prior weight and metabolism are significant factors to consider.
Can Everybody Lose the Same Weight with Gastric Botox ?
A person who weighs 100 kilograms and stands 60 centimeters tall and another who weighs 150 kilograms and is 60 centimeters tall may not lose weight at the same rate. The weight that may be utilized grows as the number of pilots grows.
Botox is not a medication that takes effect immediately after injection. The impact will begin to show up in the days following the treatment and will persist for up to 6 months. Because of the nature of the Botox medication, its impact is very transitory. The medication’s impact lasts a maximum of 6 months, regardless of the goal, and during this time, the drug is progressively eliminated from the body and begins to lose its effectiveness.
Gastric Botox Treatment in Turkey
Turkey is a developed and successful location in the field of health. Patients come to Turkey for all kinds of treatment from many countries. This location is often the first choice for successful and affordable treatments. To talk about botox application in Turkey, it is a treatment that should be taken in hygienic clinics and by experienced surgeons. On the other hand, you do not need to pay thousands of euros as in other countries.
For this reason, choosing the one with a high price in surgeons or clinics in Turkey will not increase the quality of the treatment. Because the cost of living in Turkey is cheap. For this reason, treatments are done at affordable prices. For this reason, if you are going to receive treatment in Turkey, it will be enough to find a successful clinic and an experienced surgeon.
Is it risky to get Stomach Botox in Turkey?
There are many blog posts about Turkey on the internet. Although most of these are about their advantages and benefits, there are also a few bad content in between. First of all, you should remember that all of these articles are aimed at keeping patients away from Turkey and attracting them to their own countries. The rise that Turkey has experienced in health tourism in recent years is not welcomed by many countries. Because the patients who come to Turkey for health purposes come not only from neighboring countries, but also from distant countries.
Since Turkey offers such high-quality treatments at affordable prices, blog posts include the poor quality and risks of these treatments. However, the reason why affordable treatments are given in Turkey is not poor quality treatments. In short, getting treatment in Turkey is as risky as in any other country. These risks are not unique to Turkey. In case of an unsuccessful clinical choice, failed treatments that may occur in every country are possible. In other words, Turkey does not give poor quality treatments. If you do some research, you can already see how successful Turkey.
Advantages of Getting Stomach Botox in Turkey
- Turkey Offers Guaranteed Treatments. In case of any unsuccessful results, the Clinic will offer you free treatment.
- It offers quality treatments. The best products and devices are used in the clinics. This directly affects the success rate of the treatment.
- It offers affordable treatments. The cost of living in Turkey is very cheap. This makes the cost of treatments cheap. At the same time, it is economical to provide treatment to the patient.
- State-of-the-art devices provide treatment. Turkey is highly developed in the field of health. It uses the best and state-of-the-art devices while performing the treatments. So you can get the most out of your treatments.
- It offers comfortable treatments. Clinics and hospitals are designed to ensure the comfort of patients. The patient meets most of his needs in the most comfortable way during treatment, at rest or while waiting. This allows patients to receive a comfortable treatment.
- Provides hygienic treatments. Clinics and hospitals in Turkey work extremely hygienically. Although mostly offering disposable products, these products are sterilized more than once when multiple uses are required. Thus, it minimizes any infection of the patients during the treatment. This greatly affects the success rate of treatment.
How Much Does it Cost to Get Stomach Botox in Turkey?
Turkey can meet many treatments and needs at affordable prices. Therefore, patients prefer to be treated in Turkey. As for the cost of treatment. First, let’s look at UK prices and US prices. Then let’s see how much you can save considering the cost of treatment in Turkey.
Gastric botox prices in the United Kingdom range from 3500 to 6000 Euros, while in the United States it varies between 3500-7000 Euros. Gastric botox prices in Turkey start from 850 Euros. This shows how big the difference is between them.
Where is Gastric Botox performed in Turkey?
If we look at the location, there are many regions that you can choose during the summer or winter months. The most popular of these are Antalya and Istanbul. In these cities, you have to choose the best clinic and doctor. There is no best for it. There are multiple successful clinics and experienced doctors. We, as curebooking, have chosen the bests for you. You can get treatment from Turkey’s best surgeons by contacting us.
Our network hospitals are located in Istanbul, Antalya and Izmir. They are chosen based on the patient reviews and satisfaction, success rate of operations and expertise of the doctors. Cure Booking will give you the most affordable gastric botox package in Turkey which will include hotel and hospital staying, VIP transfers, all medications, flight tickets etc.
**Best price guarantee. We always guarantee to give you the best price.
**You will never encounter hidden payments. (Never hidden cost)
**Free Transfers (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
**Our Packages prices including accommodation.