Hair transplant treatments are the treatments preferred by both women and men. Although most of the time men prefer it more, it may be needed for both genders. Hair transplant treatments are extremely important treatments. For this reason, it should be taken in successful countries.
is important. By reading our content, you can get more detailed information about hair transplant treatments.
What is Hair Transplantation?
Hair transplantation is the process of transplanting the hair grafts taken from the donor area where people who have hair loss have healthy hair, to the area where hair loss is experienced. Although this process has been used for many years, it continues to be done with new techniques. Besides, they are important operations that require precision. For this reason, it is more appropriate to receive treatment from experienced surgeons. You can read our content to better understand the importance of hair transplant treatments. Thus, we can learn the risks that the treatments may cause, and understand the importance of getting the treatment from experienced surgeons.
What is Hair Transplantation Necessary for?
The necessity of hair transplantation depends on the person himself. If hair loss causes a psychological problem on the person, the person should have a hair transplant. For example, if the person feels older than their peers, or has low self-confidence, is ashamed to go out, hair transplantation is absolutely necessary. However, if the person experiencing hair loss does not have a problem and continues his/her life as it is, there is no need for a hair transplant. However, if it is necessary to deal with hair loss, hair loss, if it is intense, can create a serious problem in terms of aesthetics. Therefore, getting a hair transplant can be a very good decision.
What are the Hair Transplant Types?
Hair transplantation is a treatment that has been used for many years. However, of course, there are great differences between the techniques used in the first place and the techniques used today. The development of new techniques over time has made hair transplantation procedures both easier and painless. Today, although the most preferred technique is FUE hair transplantation, DHI hair transplantation and FUT hair transplantation technique, which is one of the oldest methods, are also used. To look at the differences;
FUT hair transplantation: The FUT technique involves removing the donor area on your scalp completely as a strip. The hair in the strip taken will be separated from the grafts with the help of a technique, and after the planting of your scalp is finished, the grafts will be transplanted into the recipient area. This Technique is one of the oldest techniques. After the procedure, a scar will remain in the patient’s donor area. In addition, the healing process will be long, so it is not a preferred procedure.
FUE hair transplantation: The FUE hair transplantation technique does not require any incisions. The donor area of the patients is anesthetized and the grafts are collected directly from the scalp. Strong hair follicles on the nape of the patient are collected by micro engine method. Collect these grafts, with the help of a special solution, protect the roots until the collection process is finished. Then, starting from the beginning of your hairline, planting is done in the direction of your hair growth. Since the procedure does not require any incision, it provides a faster and easier healing process. It is one of the most preferred methods.
DHI Hair transplantation: Just like in FUE hair transplantation, it involves the collection of hair with grafts from the scalp. Then, the collected hair is transplanted one by one with a special pen-like device. This process, which has a healing process like FUE, is a technique that has been frequently preferred in recent years.
Hair Transplant Risks
- Bleeding: Although it is normal to have bleeding in the transplanted area during or after hair transplantation, sometimes it can be rickety when it is intense. The severity of bleeding will also be related to the technique chosen. Heavy bleeding can be risky in hair transplant treatments. For this reason, it is important that patients receive treatment from surgeons experienced in hair transplantation.
- Edema: One of the most common risks after hair transplant treatments is edema. Although omissions are not risky most of the time, they go away on their own. Therefore, it would not be correct to say that this is a significant risk. However, your eyes may be closed due to edema formation. Therefore, the less edema you experience, the better. For this, you can massage your head area outside the planting area.
- Sensory Changes in Donor and Transplantation Areas: Sensory changes may occur in the donor area taken for hair transplantation or in the area where the transplant is made, after the procedure. Especially in the fut hair transplant technique, the nerves are damaged when the scalps of the patients are cut. This can cause patients to experience hypersensitivity or loss of sensation in these areas. Although these pass over time, they can sometimes be permanent.
- Infection: Infection is one of the complications that can be seen in hair transplant treatments, but can be quite risky. Although it is not a common complication since planting is done in hygienic environments, it should be treated in case of infection. Otherwise, the formation of infection may cause hair loss of the patients.
- Shock-Loss: In the FUT hair transplantation method, thinning and shedding occur in the hair above and below the incision line on the scalp. This resolves spontaneously within 3-4 months. The use of minoxidil is effective in these.
- Recipient-Site Effluvium / Shock-Loss: This starts in 2-6 weeks in normal hair in the transplantation area after sowing. It is more common especially in women. It returns to normal in 2-4 months. 4-8 weeks after planting, the hair transplanted in the 3rd month will be discarded. This is a very natural and expected situation. After 4 months, these discarded hairs start to be replaced by new ones, but it takes 1-2 years for the hair to show itself fully.
- Hiccups: In 5% of patients, hiccups may occur for a few hours or days after hair transplantation. It passes with sleep or eating light meals without treatment.
- Itching: Mild itching attacks may develop. These decrease with daily washing of the hair.
- Epidermal Cyst Formation: Cysts can develop in places where hair transplantation is performed. These go away with simple treatments in a few weeks. Very rarely, it can reach 2-3 mm diameters without disappearing.
- Scar-Trace Development in the Donor Area: Undesirable scars may develop in the donor area, especially in the FUT method.
- Unnatural Appearance: The unnatural appearance of the frontal front hairline is especially important.
- Continuation of Shedding After Transplantation: Patients who underwent hair transplantation at an early age should be told that hair loss will continue and the transplanted hair will stay longer, but this can sometimes cause aesthetic problems.
Things to Consider After Hair Transplant Surgery
- You need to stay away from heavy work that will make you sweat, tired and cause you to take a shower all the time. In addition, hair follicles will be damaged due to sweating and will not be able to grow in a healthy way.
- You need to stay away from stressful tense environments. Because stress is one of the most important causes of hair loss. If you have lost your hair, especially due to stress, do not be in stressful environments after hair transplantation.
- After hair transplantation, you should stay away from sexual intercourse for a few nights.
- Since you will need to use antibiotics after hair transplantation, you should definitely not drink alcohol. Alcohol will be harmful to your newly planted hair as it will mix directly with your circulatory system via blood.
- It is possible to feel partial pain and fatigue after hair transplantation. Tension may also be experienced due to the local anesthesia given. If you use the drugs recommended by your doctor, these complaints will completely disappear within a few days.
- For the first few days, you should lie on your back as much as possible and not touch anything with the treated area. If the application is also done on the back of your head, you must lie on your face.
- If you lie on the transplanted area after hair transplantation, edema may occur. You don’t have to worry about that. These swellings will disappear in a few days.
- The next day after hair transplantation, the bandage placed on the area where the hair is taken from the neck should be removed and dressing should be done. After that, a bandage will be placed on your forehead and the edema will be prevented from descending from your head to your forehead and eyes.
- From the 2nd day after the hair transplant, no application is made to the transplanted area. Only drugs and solutions given by your doctor should be used.
Factors Affecting Hair Transplant Prices
Hair transplant treatments can have extremely different pricing policies. You should not forget that these treatments, which have very different prices in many countries of the world, also show differences in Turkey. Some situations that affect prices are listed below. However, there is one thing you should not forget that you do not need to pay prices above the market in order to get successful hair transplant treatments in Turkey. Turkey is a country that is the world’s leader in hair transplantation. Therefore, it is easy to get successful treatments by getting very affordable treatments.
- The method to be used in hair transplantation
- The number of grafts the patient needs for hair transplantation
- The size of the area to be planted
- Experience of the hair transplant team
- The clinic of the hair transplant clinic
Hair Transplant Prices in Saudi Arabia
In Saudi Arabia, which is a country with a high cost of living, hair transplant treatment prices are also quite high. At the same time, insurance does not cover hair transplant treatments, as it falls within the field of aesthetic treatment. For this reason, patients often prefer different countries instead of paying high prices in Saudi Arabia. By continuing to read our content, you will already be able to get information about the leading country.
However, if you are still wondering about hair transplant treatment prices in Saudi Arabia, you will have to pay at least 5,000€ to get a good treatment. At the same time, you should not forget that this is only the treatment price. The shampoo set you need to use after the treatment and hospital expenses are not included.
Best Country for Hair Transplant
Saudi Arabia is a country that can provide successful hair transplant treatments with its advanced health infrastructure system. However, their prices are higher than in neighboring countries. In addition, since hair transplantation is not performed in public hospitals, patients are treated in private hospitals. It would not be correct to say that hair transplant treatments are extremely successful. But of course there are clinics where you can get successful treatments. These clinics keep the prices above the general prices.
For this reason, patients prefer to be treated in more successful countries, at more affordable prices, instead of having a hair transplant in Saudi Arabia. While there is a country that has become the world leader in hair transplant treatments, it would not be much more accurate to seek successful treatments in another country. In order not to risk your health and not spend thousands of extra euros, you can choose to be treated in a leading country. Turkey is the leading country in hair transplant treatments that everyone knows. In addition to being a country close to Saudi Arabia, its prices are also very affordable. For this reason, patients often prefer Turkey for hair transplant treatments.
What Makes Turkey Different in Hair Transplant Treatments?
There are many features that make Turkey different in hair transplant treatments. The first of these is that it offers the most successful treatments with state-of-the-art hair transplantation techniques. It is possible to use successful techniques that are not used in many countries in Turkey. However, you know how high the prices of hair transplant treatments are in many countries.
Prices in Turkey are quite affordable. Considering Saudi Arabia, saving up to 70% will be quite easy for you. Although these features make Turkey different from other countries, the experience of doctors in hair transplantation and hygienic treatment environments are the main reasons why patients prefer Turkey.
Hair Transplantation Treatment Prices in Turkey
The extremely high exchange rate in Turkey is one of the biggest factors that enable patients to receive treatment in Turkey. It is possible to reach these treatments, for which tens of thousands of euros are demanded in many countries, at much more affordable prices in Turkey. In addition, some factors that affect the price of hair transplant treatments are listed above.
The good news is these factors don’t apply to us at Curebooking! We provide service with one price. The number of grafts the patient needs or anything else is not important to us. The patient can pay a single price by receiving treatment with an unlimited number of grafts. This will allow you to save even more by having treatment in Turkey;
Curebooking Treatment Price; 1350€
Curebooking Package Price; 1650€
Services included in package prices;
- full day transplant treatment in hospital
- prp treatment
- shampoo set
- 2 Day Accommodation in a 5-star
- airport transfers
- PCR testing
- Nursing service
- Drug Treatment
Advantages of Hair Transplantation in Turkey
Hygienic Treatments; Turkey is generally clean and hygienic. They attach great importance to cleanliness. Of course, this is a situation that is frequently seen in clinics and hospitals. The fact that they are clean as a people affects the cleanliness of hospitals and clinics. Hygiene is very important in hair transplant treatments, just like in many other treatments. The fact that the patient is not infected during the hair transplant procedure is highly effective on the success rate of the hair transplant. In addition, the fact that the healing process is faster and painless is related to the hygiene of the room where the treatment is taken.
Treatments with High Success Rate; Turkey has been the first choice country for thousands of patients for hair transplant treatments for many years. This is a situation that has enabled Turkish surgeons to gain a lot of experience in hair transplant treatments. This greatly increases the success rate of treatments. In particular, the fact that the transplanted hair does not fall out and the starting line of the transplanted hair is natural greatly affects the success rate of the treatment. You can also choose to receive treatment in Turkey so that your transplanted hair does not fall out and heals faster.
Affordable treatments; The fact that the exchange rate is extremely high affects the prices significantly, on the other hand, the presence of many hair transplant clinics ensures that the prices are competitive. Clinics and hospitals try to attract patients by offering the best prices. This allows the prices to fall in the market and patients can get treatment at the best prices.