Hair transplant treatments are very important and meticulous operations. Therefore, it is important to get it from successful surgeons. By reading the content we have prepared for patients who plan to receive hair transplant treatment in Mongolia, you can get clear information and make the right decision for yourself.
What is Hair Transplantation?
Hair transplant treatments are the operations preferred by people who have lost their hair. Hair transplantation involves transplanting the hair follicles taken from the donor area to the donor area. For this reason, it is the work done on the scalp. This means that there are treatments that require hygiene and care. The fact that there are not enough hair transplant clinics in Mongolia is a situation that makes patients who want to get hair transplant prefer different countries.
Who is Suitable for Hair Transplantation?
Most people who experience hair loss in men and women over the age of 18 are suitable candidates for hair transplantation. However, it would be more accurate for patients to be at least 24 years old and older for hair transplantation. However, it is important that patients need healthy donor hair enough for the area to be transplanted. Patients who meet all these can receive hair transplant treatment.
Is Hair Transplantation Treatment Risk?
Hair transplant treatments are very important operations. Therefore, of course, it is possible to experience some risks. For those planning to receive treatments in Mongolia, the risks may be much greater. Because besides the very unsuccessful health system in mongolia, there are very few hair transplant clinics. Therefore, you will not even need to do research to find a successful clinic. Because there is no information about the success of the clinics. For this reason, patients often do not prefer to receive treatment in Mongolia and go to different countries.
- Operations performed by non-specialists cause serious allergic disorders in the patient.
- Edema may occur in the hair transplant area or in the donor area.
- Since hair transplantation is an operation performed with anesthesia, permanent damage and discomfort may occur as a result of an unconscious mistake.
- After hair transplantation, the patient may feel pain.
- There may be bleeding in the operated areas. Bleeding from open wounds can be a serious problem.
- Hair roots should be planted at a right angle during planting. Otherwise, an uneven hair structure may occur.
- Failure to follow expert advice after hair transplantation may cause serious problems.
Hair Transplant Types
Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
In the FUT method, the hair follicles are removed from the donor area as strips, and the grafts in these strips are separated and transplanted into the channels opened in the recipient area.
- An average of 15-30 cm in length and 1-1.5 cm in width, a rectangular piece of skin is cut from the nape and lateral parts of the head, which is anesthetized with local anesthesia. The amount of strip to be removed depends on the amount of hair follicles to be collected.
- After the harvesting process is completed, the area where the incision is made is closed with an aesthetic suture and wrapped with a bandage.
- The hair follicles (grafts) in the strips taken by cutting are separated from the skin pieces and kept in the solution.
- After the area to be planted is anesthetized with local anesthesia, needle-head-sized channels are opened as much as the number of grafts extracted with very small micro blades or fine needles.
- Hair follicles are placed in the channels and the process is completed.
(Follicular Unit Extraction) FUE
In the FUE method, the hair is collected one by one from the donor area and transplanted into the channels opened in the recipient area.
- Usually the entire head is shaved.
- A special pen-like piercing tool called a punch is used under local anesthesia to directly extract the hair grafts one by one. In the classical FUE method, the punch is used manually and the grafts are collected with tweezers.
- Grafts are placed in small channels opened on the scalp with the lateral slit technique. The lateral slit technique is the process of guiding the channels according to the size and shape of the graft.
DHI hair transplant
This technique is also known as ductless planting technique. For this, a sharp-edged tool, which looks like a pen and is known as the Choi needle, is used. The hair follicles collected from the donor area are placed in the chamber inside the device and transplanted directly into the area where the hair will be transplanted, with special tips without drilling any holes. Thus, the time that the grafts are outside is minimized and they remain stronger.
Hair Transplant Treatment in Mongolia
Mongolia is a country that offers treatments with uncertain success, with inadequate equipment of health institutions and failing health infrastructure system. It would be wrong to expect successful results from aesthetic treatments such as hair transplantation, as it is a country where basic treatments can hardly be provided. Because, as a result of your research, you can find only a few hair transplant clinics. Since their price is extremely high, if you choose, you will both accept unsuccessful treatments and pay very high prices.
Best Hair Transplant Clinics in the Mongolia
Located inUlaanbaatar, Skylar Mongolia, this clinic is a clinic you can choose. Since there are no successful hair transplant clinics in Mongolia, it is not possible to choose the best ones. However, if you are still planning to choose a hair transplant clinic in Mongolia, Skylar Mongolia will be the best choice. You should not forget that the prices are also very high.
Hair Transplantation Treatment Prices in Mongolia
You should know that the prices are very high as there are very few hair transplant clinics in Mongolia. However, you should know that the prices will not be very affordable since it is a country where it is difficult to receive treatment in health institutions in general.
Is Mongolia Successful in Hair Transplantation?
Unfortunately, it would not be correct to say that Mongolia is successful in hair transplant treatments, because there are very few clinics for hair transplants and they do not have sufficient equipment. This is a situation that often causes patients to receive treatment from different countries. There are places that are frequently preferred among these countries. You can also examine these places and choose a better country where you can get successful hair transplant treatments.
Best Country to Get Hair Transplant Treatment
Turkey is seen as the world leader in hair transplant treatments. Turkey is the best country that has proven its success in hair transplant treatments. At the same time, it is so economical that it cannot be compared with Mongolia. With the presence of many hair transplant clinics in Turkey, the fact that patients from many countries come to Turkey for hair transplant treatments has enabled surgeons to specialize in this branch. Of course, this is a situation that greatly affects the success rate of treatments.
Hair Transplant Treatment in Turkey
Turkey is a country that is considered the capital of the world in hair transplant treatments. The fact that first-class treatments are provided by leading surgeons, as well as having the best prices, explains why Turkey is preferred for treatment in many countries of the world. However, the high exchange rate in Turkey increases the purchasing power of foreign patients and facilitates access to treatments. You can also plan to get treatment in Turkey and do them at the best prices. You can call us for more detailed information. You should know that we are ready to answer all your questions about hair transplantation.
Hair Transplant Price in Turkey
Although the cost of getting treatment in Turkey is extremely affordable, we, as Curebooking, ensure that you get the best treatments from the most successful surgeons with our years of experience so that you can be treated at the most affordable prices. Unlike the pricing in many clinics, Unlimited number of grafts, One price!
At the same time, we offer services that will keep your extra expenses to a minimum with the package prices we have for accommodation, transportation and many examinations that need to be done in the hospital;
Our Treatment Price is 950€
Our Treatment Package Price is 1.450€
Services included in the package;
- Full-time transplant treatment in the hospital
- prp therapy
- shampoo set
- 2 days stay in a 5 star hotel
- Airport transfers
- PCR test
- nursing service
Advantages of Getting Hair Transplant Treatment in Turkey
There can be many advantages of choosing Turkey for hair transplantation. You can have your treatments done with savings of up to 80%. The success of your treatments will be more assured than in many other countries. Because surgeons in Turkey have many years of experience in hair transplantation. However, the transplants to be made in the area where the front hairline starts will look quite natural.
Hair transplant treatments will consist of several-day sessions. Therefore, you will need to stay in Turkey for a few days and meet your basic needs. Thanks to the low cost of living in Turkey, you spend less money for your non-treatment needs compared to other countries.
Finally, if you want to turn your treatments into a holiday, it is possible for 12 months in Turkey. Thanks to its climate, it is a preferred destination for both summer and winter holidays. This makes it possible for patients to both take a vacation and receive treatment in Turkey whenever they wish.