Breast lift operation can become a necessity for many reasons. You can learn how to choose the best clinic and costs by reading the article we prepared for those who want to have a breast lift operation in Turkey.
What Is Breast Lift ?
Breast Lift Surgery, also known as mastopexy, is a surgical procedure to lift the breast and improve the shape of the breast. Breast lift operation is performed to remove breast sagging. For this reason, it is also necessary to reshape the breast tissue and lift the breasts. Mastopexy is an operation that significantly increases the self-confidence of women. It is quite natural for women to want a feminine look. However, depending on time or due to factors such as the breastfeeding period, the breasts may sag. saggy breasts shake women’s self-confidence. Saggy breasts can now be easily treated with the latest technology.
Why is Breast Lift (Mastopexy) Surgery Performed?
As you get older, the appearance of your breasts changes. It loses its straightness. There can be many reasons for the breast to lose its verticality;
Pregnancy: During pregnancy, the breasts become fuller and heavier. This causes the ligaments that keep the breasts upright to stretch. At the end of pregnancy, the breast, which starts to lose its fullness, may sag with the loosening of these ligaments.
Weight fluctuations: It is a very common situation in individuals who experience constant weight changes. Breasts that become fuller when weight gain shrinks when weight loss.This causes the breasts to sag.
Gravity: The ligaments that keep the chest upright lose their strength over time. This causes the breast to sag.
Who Can Get Breast Lift (Mastopexy) Surgery?
- If you have breasts that have lost their shape and volume.
- If your nipples point down.
- If you have a growth in your areola (the dark area around the nipple) that is out of proportion to your breasts.
- If your breasts look different from each other. eg; one more upright, one more drooping
- Although breast lift operation is medically suitable for every woman who has sagging, it may be more appropriate not to have it done due to some personal problems. For example; If you are considering pregnancy in the future. This means that it may reduce the effectiveness of the operation in the future.
- If You Are Breastfeeding: Breastfeeding is usually possible after a breast lift. However, in some cases, it may be difficult to produce enough milk.
Is Breast Lift Operation Risky?
- Scarring: It is normal to have permanent scars. It is normal to leave scars in the areas cut for suturing. However, these are scars that can be hidden with a bra or bikini. And less will be seen in about 2 years.
- Loss of Sensation: It is normal to feel numb after surgery. It usually goes away after the operation. However, sometimes it can be permanent. It is not a loss of emotion that inhibits the erotic feeling.
- Asymmetry Breasts: It may occur as a result of changes in the healing process.
- Breastfeeding difficulties: After the breast lift operation, there is usually no difficulty in breastfeeding. However, in some cases, problems may occur in adequate milk production.
- At the same time, as with any operation, there is a risk of complications such as bleeding and infection, but these are not high possibilities. And it depends on the hygiene of the preferred clinic.
How to Prepare for Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
Breast lift operation is performed by a plastic surgeon. The first visit will usually begin with a review of your medical history. If you have a relative in your family with a history of breast cancer, you should mention this. If you have routine mammography results, you should share them. You should tell your doctor about the drugs you use, even if they are not related to the breast.
Second, he or she will examine your breast to determine a treatment plan and treatment options. This includes checking the size and position of your nipples and areos.
If there is no problem in your examination at the first appointment, you can proceed to the second step. This includes:
First you need to have a mammogram taken. This includes imaging your breast. It is necessary to understand whether there is a problem for breast lift.
Avoid some drugs: For many reasons, you should stop using the drugs you use for a while. Your doctor will give you information about these drugs. But to give an example, you should avoid blood thinners and anti-infectives.
You must have someone with you: After the operation, you will need to go to the hotel or home to rest. During this trip, you will need someone to assist you with you. After the operation, it takes several weeks to fully recover. That’s why you need someone to help you wash your hair or take a shower. You may need someone to assist you with daily activities such as washing your hair.
After The Breast Lift Surgery
- After the operation, your breasts will be wrapped with gauze. At the same time, the drain will be localized to your chest to expel excess blood and fluid.
- After the operation, your breasts will be quite swollen and purple for about two weeks. This is the time it takes for the edema to clear. On the other hand, if you experience loss of feeling, it will last for a maximum of 6 months. Sometimes it can be permanent.
- For a few days after the operation, you will need to use the drugs prescribed by your doctor. This will be effective in removing edema and reducing pain.
- Avoid movements that force your body.
- Avoid sex for at least two weeks after a breast lift.
- You should wait at least a week before you can resume daily activities such as washing your hair or taking a shower.
- Before discharge, ask your doctor when your stitches will be removed.
In Which Countries Can I Get Affordable Breast Lift (Mastopexy) Surgery?
You can have a breast lift in countries such as Turkey, Czech Republic, Croatia, Lithuania, Mexico, Thailand, England. However, we cannot say that all these countries offer successful and affordable breast lift surgery. Some of these countries offer successful breast lift surgery, while others offer inexpensive treatments. By examining the countries, we can choose the most suitable country.
To choose the best country, the country needs to have some factors.
- Successful Surgeons
- Hygienic Clinics
- Affordable breast lift surgery
- Use of advanced technology in medicine
- Inexpensive for non-treatment expenses
- Quality Treatment
|Affordable breast lift surgery||✓||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Use of advanced technology in medicine||✓||X||X||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Inexpensive for non-treatment expenses||✓||X||✓||X||X||X||X|
How Do I Choose the Right Country for Breast Lift (Mastopexy) Surgery?
You can read the factors above to choose a good country. In many countries it is difficult to find more than one factor. For this reason, we will continue to write about breast lift, which is advantageous in every respect in Turkey. First of all, it is very easy to get successful treatments in many countries. However, in addition to receiving successful breast lift surgery, the person also wants to receive appropriate treatment. While you can get pretty good treatments in the UK, you have to spend a small fortune. Or you can get cheap treatment in Mexico. However, it is not known how successful the treatment will be.
Can I Get a Successful Breast Lift (Mastopexy) Surgery in Turkey?
Yes! Turkey is among the top 5 most visited countries for health purposes. It is very easy to get successful breast lift surgery in Turkey. However, it doesn’t just end there. It offers very affordable breast lift surgery as well as successful breast lift surgery. For example, a one-week luxury vacation in Turkey and all breast lift surgery costs are only half the cost of treatment in the UK.
- Successful Surgeons:Doctors in Turkey perform thousands of breast augmentation operations every year. This allows doctors to gain experience in this operation. The experience of the doctor makes the operation successful.
- Hygienic Clinics: Turkish people are a people who give importance to cleanliness. This provides a hygienic environment, which is very important in the field of health. Clinics and hospitals are always clean as well as hygienic, which reduces the risk of infection for the patient after surgery.
- Affordable Treatments: The exchange rate in Turkey is very high (1 euro = 18 Turkish Lira). This ensures that foreign patients can get a very good breast lift operation very cheaply.
- Use of advanced technology in medicine: Since it is a developed country in the field of health, treatment is provided with the latest technology devices in the field of medicine. This not only increases the success rate of the treatment, but also makes the risk rate low.
- Inexpensive for non-treatment expenses: If you want to have breast lift surgery in Turkey, call Curebooking. You can meet your accommodation and transfer needs free of charge by taking advantage of the package prices.
Breast lift (Mastopexy) surgery Prices in Turkey
It is very cheap to receive services in dollars or euros in Turkey. This is also the case in breast lift surgery prices. That’s why across the country, getting a breast lift is only 2300 euros. This price is very cheap compared to many countries. If you want to get treatment with Curebboking, our price is 1900 euros. We ensure that you receive treatment in the best clinics across Turkey with the best price guarantee.
Why is Breast Lift (Mastopexy) Surgery Cheap in Turkey?
There are many reasons why it is cheap. However, the biggest factor is that the exchange rate is too high. If we calculate all the monthly expenses of a clique in Turkey, this price will be 550 euros. But in the UK the only clinic rent for a clinic is 2000 euro. For this reason, Turkey’s low cost of living and very high dollar exchange rate enable foreign patients to receive very cheap and high quality breast lift surgery.
Advantages Of Getting Breast Lift (Mastopexy) Surgery In Turkey
The advantages of being treated in Turkey differ from patient to patient. The advantages of the patient only coming for breast lift surgery are successful and economical treatments. It offers more advantages for patients who come for both vacation and breast lift surgery.
You can spend 2 weeks in Turkey for treatment and turn your treatment trip into a perfect holiday.
The reason why the holiday is advantageous is not only its perfect nature and unique seas. At the same time, it is a country that can make tourism 12 months of the year. In this country where 4 seasons are perfect, you can enjoy the sea and sun in summer, camping areas intertwined with nature in spring and autumn, thermal tourism or ski centers in winter. You can return to your country with a good holiday and a quality treatment.
**Best price guarantee. We always guarantee to give you the best price.
**You will never encounter hidden payments. (Never hidden cost)
**Free Transfers (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
**Our Packages prices including accommodation.