What is breast augmentation ?
Breast augmentation surgery is the treatment preferred by women to have fuller and larger breasts. Breasts are organs that make women look more feminine and sexy. However, sometimes it is possible to have genetically small breasts. In fact, if your breasts have been removed as a result of an illness or an accident, breast augmentation surgery is an option.
It is highly preferred to fill the breasts with implants, especially after breast cancer. Whatever the reason, you can get breast augmentation surgery in any size and type you want. Although breast augmentation surgery Turkey is performed with a breast size suitable for women’s body sizes, the doctors leave the final decision to the patient. For this reason, if you want detailed information about getting breast augmentation surgery, you can call us.
Why Should I Get Breast Augmentation?
Breasts are the most prominent organs of women. For this reason, it is very important for many women how their breasts look. The fact that the breasts are removed or small is very important for many women. To correct this situation, it is necessary to get breast augmentation surgery. On the other hand, there may be a problem that causes you to be exposed to brutal school bullying from childhood to adolescence.
Boy nicknames and adjectives describing your small breasts may have been frequently echoed by your peers. Although this situation is easy and stops, it can actually cause serious mental problems for the next period. For this reason, you can choose this frequently preferred operation to increase your self-confidence or to feel better. Because breast augmentation surgery Turkey is a popular surgery that is preferred quite often.
Risks of Breast Augmentation Surgery
Since breast augmentation surgery Turkey is performed quite frequently, the risks are very low and patients do not experience any problems after the operation. But of course, this will be possible if you receive treatment from successful doctors. Therefore, as in our title, Breast Augmentation Surgery Turkey will be the right place for you. Because breast augmentation surgery Turkey is serious surgeries that should not be left to possibilities. Patients should definitely choose a good surgeon in order to be satisfied with their breast augmentation surgery Turkey. Otherwise, patients may experience the following risks;
- Scar tissue that distorts the shape of the breast implant (capsular contracture)
- Breast pain
- Changes in nipple and breast sensation
- Implant position changes
- Implant leakage or rupture
What are the types of breast augmentation surgery?
- Saline breast implants: These implants are filled with saline water. If the implant breaks inside your chest, your body will absorb the saline and naturally get rid of it.
- Structured saline breast implants: These implants are filled with sterile saline (saline) and have an internal structure that helps the implant feel more natural.
- Silicone breast implants: These implants are made of silicone gel. If the implant breaks, it may remain inside the gel shell or leak into your chest. If you have a silicone implant, you may need to see your plastic surgeon regularly to make sure your implants are working properly.
- Form-stable breast implants: These implants are often referred to as gummy bear breast implants as they retain their shape even when the implant shell breaks. They are made from a thicker silicone gel and are firmer than conventional implants. Form stable breast implants require a longer surgical incision in your skin.
- Round breast implants: These implants usually make the breasts appear fuller. Because implants are all round, they don’t usually change the appearance of your breast if they don’t rotate in place.
- Smooth breast implants: These implants are the softest of all the different types of implants. Smooth breast implants generally make breast movement look more natural than other implants.
- Textured breast implants: These implants create scar tissue to adhere to the implant, making it less likely to move inside your breast. Breast implant-associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma (BIA-ALCL), although rare, is most common in people who have breast implants with textured surfaces.
- Fat transfer breast augmentation: In fat transfer breast augmentation, your surgeon will use liposuction to remove fat from another part of your body and then inject this fat into your breasts. This type of augmentation is usually for people who want a relatively small increase in breast size.
Is Breast Augmentation Surgery Painful?
Patients can choose the above types for breast augmentation surgery Turkey. Therefore, their assessment of pain will also vary depending on the type they prefer. If patients prefer silicone, saline, or other implants, the doctor will make incisions to insert them into the breast and then suture these implants. It would not be correct to say that the patient will be painful during the procedures as the patient will be under general anesthesia.
However, it is normal to experience some pain after the surgery. However, you should know that the pain you will feel after general anesthesia is not unbearably bad. It will only restrict your movements. Breast augmentation with fat transfer will be more painless as patients will not need surgery and there will be no cuts or stitches. However, in both cases, breast augmentation operations cannot be said to be painful. When the patients who received Breast Augmentation Surgery Turkey treatment were evaluated, the pain score was mostly 3 out of 10. This explains that the surgeries are painless.
breast augmentation recovery
Breast augmentation surgery Turkey often requires incisions and stitches. Therefore, you must take at least 2 weeks off from work. You should rest for 2 weeks. You will also need to wear a supportive bra, often known as a sports bra. For this reason, you should be careful not to drive, carry heavy objects or do sports for 2 weeks. Otherwise, it is possible to experience pain even if your silicones are not damaged.
After 1 or 2 weeks: Your stiches will be removed (unless you had dissolvable stitches).
After 6 weeks: You should be able to return to most of your normal activities. Your scars should also start to fade.
After a few months: Your breasts should start to look and feel more natural. You may be able to stop wearing your sports bra.
Breast Augmentation Surgery Prices
Breast augmentation surgery is a plastic surgery procedure that people prefer to look better aesthetically. Therefore, insurance does not cover breast augmentation procedures. Patients have to pay for breast augmentation surgery Turkey out of their pockets. For this reason, prices are extremely variable. Especially the cost of UK breast augmentation surgery has extremely high prices.
For this reason, patients prefer to be treated in different countries with health tourism, which makes it possible with more affordable costs. You can also have breast augmentation surgery in Turkey at much more affordable prices. In fact, it is possible to get treatment by paying less than half of the UK breast augmentation prices.
breast augmentation surgery uK
UK breast augmentation surgery are performed at world health standards. Breast implants are of high quality and Plastic surgeons are extremely successful and experienced. Therefore, it is possible to get successful breast augmentation surgery Turkey. But of course, it is possible to get good treatments in many countries. UK breast augmentation surgery prices, on the other hand, make it difficult for patients to get UK breast augmentation surgery.
Breast augmentation surgery is often preferred in Turkey for this reason. Although UK breast augmentation surgery allows patients to receive successful treatments, the success rate of Turkey breast augmentation surgery is the same. For this reason, patients often prefer breast augmentation surgery Turkey.
breast augmentation surgery cost uK
The UK breast augmentation price is extremely high. Patients have to pay privately for these treatments. As mentioned above, patients make special payments for these treatments because they are not covered by insurance. Breast augmentation UK cost, however, is often variable. The UK breast augmentation surgery price starts at €4,500. In addition, this price often does not include tests, anesthesia and hospital services. For this reason, the sum of all costs can reach up to 7,520€. If patients want better treatments then they should sacrifice at least 10.000€.
breast augmentation surgery Turkey
Breast augmentation surgery Turkey is frequently preferred surgeries in Turkey. When foreign patients do not want to pay high prices for treatment in their own country, they can get very successful and affordable breast augmentation surgery with Turkey Breast Augmentation Surgery. This is quite advantageous. Because breast augmentation surgery Turkey has experienced surgeons as it provides treatment to too many patients. At the same time, since the exchange rate is quite high, patients can be treated at very reasonable costs compared to their own countries.
breast augmentation surgery cost Turkey
Breast augmentation surgery treatment prices are highly variable. With breast augmentation surgery Turkey, patients can get very successful treatments at extremely affordable prices. Although these prices vary between Turkey hospitals, they are often close to each other. However, you should still strive to find the best prices. Because Turkey breast augmentation surgery is not expensive treatments.
Or you don’t need to pay more to get more successful treatments. For this reason, you can choose us to get the most successful treatments with the best price guarantee. Breast augmentation surgery Turkey cost, only 2.500€ with us In addition, if patients prefer Turkey breast augmentation package services, at extremely affordable prices;
- hospital expenses
- Nurse services
They can also choose services such as Turkey breast augmentation package prices are only 2.800€. You can also choose package services to meet all your needs without paying extra money.