What is Breast Reduction Surgery?
Breast reduction, often referred to as reduction mammaplasty, is a procedure that involves the removal of superfluous breast skin, glandular tissue, and fat to achieve a boob size that is more in line with your anatomy and to alleviate the pain that comes with having large breasts.
Following a breast reduction procedure, recovery could take two to six weeks. It’s possible that you’ll need to take two to three weeks off work and that you’ll need help with household chores, caring, and grocery shopping.
Because it might be challenging for their bodies to support weight that is unsuitable for them, those who have larger breasts may find that having them makes them uncomfortable. Large breasts can have negative psychological effects in addition to physical ones because they make it difficult for people to do activities like running, leaping, and other daily activities. A burden is removed from sufferers’ chests both figuratively and literally.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Breast Reduction Surgery?
Each year, thousands of women and maybe men undergo breast reduction surgery with an aim to get the desired appearance. You could potentially be a good candidate of the breast reduction surgery.
Here are certain elements of being a good candidates;
- Your overall health is excellent.
- You set reasonable goals for development rather than perfection.
- Your breasts are excessively large in comparison to the rest of your body.
- You are experiencing discomfort, back pain, or other health issues as a result of your abnormally large breasts.
- Wearing a bra with wide straps for at least a year has had no effect.
- Physical treatment for at least six months has been ineffective.
- You are a man whose breast development is stable and whose breast augmentation has not reacted to medicines.
- Physical treatment for at least six months has been ineffective.
Breast reduction procedure
Breast reduction surgery is primarily intended to help patients achieve breast size that is proportionate to their body while still preserving a natural appearance. Typically, the treatment entails making incisions to remove extra breast skin, glandular tissue, and fat, but your surgeon may also use other methods, including liposuction, to provide better results.
You must undergo medical testing before to your treatment, and your doctor may advise you to stop taking some drugs or change the dosage of your current ones. Avoid using aspirin, inflammatory medications, and herbal supplements as they can all cause more bleeding. Additionally, give up smoking before having breast reduction surgery.
- The surgery is typically performed while the patient is asleep. When the reduction is minor, the medical practitioner may choose local anesthesia with sedation.
- Your surgeon will then begin by making an incision around the nipple. The incision is kept straight and vertical until it reaches the breast crease.or a second cut is sometimes made in the crease beneath the breast.
- Excess skin, fat, and glandular tissue are extracted. If necessary, the surgeon may use liposuction to help remove excess fat. Following that, your surgeon will insert stitches deep within the breast tissue to provide additional support.
- And finally, the incisions in the skin are brought together and closed.
Risks and Side Effects
When you undergo breast reduction surgery in order to get the look you have always desired, there is very little chance that you will experience any negative effects.
Nevertheless, having a breast reduction operation is not without risks or adverse effects. Following are a few of them:
- Permanent scars
- Extensive and visible irregularly shaped breasts or nipples
- Wound healing issues
- Nipple sensation loss
- Bleeding within the breast tissue
You may also experience;
- Bruising in the breasts
- Irritation on the chest
- An adverse reaction to the anesthesia
- Severe bleeding
- A blood clot growing in veins
Why Should One Choose The Clinics In Turkey?
Turkey is a fascinating country that attracts many visitors for various reasons, especially during the summer months. Curebooking cooperates with the largest surgeons and the best hospitals for every plastic surgery procedure so that you can get the best possible result and experience in Turkey. Turkish clinics are the best option because of their reasonable costs, friendly and skilled medical staff and surgeons.
If you choose Turkey clinics, you will receive;
- A chance to combine a holiday with cost-effective cosmetic surgery treatments
- New appearance
- Cultural awareness
- Maybe some new friends
As you can see, there are a lot of good reasons for you to have your breast reduction surgery in Turkey.
Why Is Breast Reduction Surgery Cheap In Turkey?
You’ve certainly heard a lot about Turkey’s breast reduction procedures and its expanding reputation as a location for various types of cosmetic surgery. Your perspective is completely altered by Turkey’s affordable cosmetic surgery procedures, which also makes you naturally curious to learn more about this hitherto undiscovered golden opportunity.
Is it safe to have a breast reduction in Turkey?
For breast reduction surgery, many foreigners travel to Istanbul, Turkey. On the other hand, some people might question if it’s safe to get surgery abroad. You may rest assured that having a breast reduction in Turkey is safe due to the careful implementation and auditing of the operating procedure by the health ministry system and the expertise of the surgeons.
Best Breast Reduction Surgeons and Clinic in Istanbul, Turkey
In Istanbul, Turkey, a breast reduction procedure can be had for as little as $1800 or as much as $5450. Therefore, it is clear that people who want to undergo breast reduction surgery need to have $3450 on hand.
Prices could vary from one city to the next. For example, while the surgery costs $2400 in Istanbul, it could cost $4000 in Izmir. The primary cause of the variation is, of course, the clinics’ competition for business.
With its international experience and medical service, Turkey offers surgery packages that include a variety of other services in addition to the procedure, such as airport transfers, translation, and more. When these prices are compared to clinics and other countries that offer the procedure, it is simple to see the difference that Turkey provides.
Breast Reduction Reviews in Turkey
I couldn’t sleep on my face because my breasts were too big and I was suffering from back pain. After I met Curebooking, they prepared a treatment plan for me. I had breast reduction surgery. It’s been about 3 months and I’m feeling pretty good. They took good care of me after the surgery and I experienced no pain. I recommend getting treatment with Curebooking.
It’s been about 15 hours since I came out of surgery. I feel great. I have no pain now. My stitches don’t hurt. They treat me pretty well in the hospital. I am happy to receive treatment with Curebooking. Prices are much cheaper than the rest of Istanbul.
I had breast reduction surgery on December 5th. It was written in the comments that it was a painful process, so I was a little worried. But I had to buy it because I needed it. After I met Curebooking, they put me at ease. They allowed me to calm down before the operation and after the operation, they provided me with nursing services both at my hotel and at the hospital. I am grateful to them.