You can get detailed information about the comparison of Teeth Bonding and Veneers by reading our content. Although dental veneers and composite bonding are often used for the same purposes, there are some usage differences. For more detailed information about these differences, you can continue reading the content. So you can find out which one you need. Or if both are suitable for you, you can find out which one is more advantageous.
What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are treatments that are carried out to treat the bad dental appearances experienced by people. They include covering the front surface of broken, cracked, yellowed or stained teeth. These procedures, named according to the substance they are made, can be performed on anterior or posterior teeth. Therefore, the doctor will better decide which type of veneer is suitable for the patient.
Types of Dental Veneers
Choosing dental veneers according to the region to be used is moist. Different veneers may be required for the anterior teeth and different veneers for the posterior teeth. For this reason, it is important for patients to be knowledgeable about the types of veneers.
These dental veneers are slightly thicker than other veneers. Therefore, it requires some operations on the tooth beforehand. Due to their thickness, they are the strongest dental veneers compared to other veneers. It is one of the most preferred veneer types. They also look quite natural.
Laminate Veneers are types of veneers that do not require damaging the teeth. They are often used to remove stains or yellowed appearance on the teeth.
E-max veneers are stronger and whiter than conventional veneers. Having slightly whiter teeth that look like natural teeth is quite easy with this type of veneer. E-max veneers are made of reinforced porcelain. These veneers, which can be placed on the teeth in a thin layer, are very strong.
Zirconium veneers are the closest veneers to natural teeth. No metal is used in the infrastructure of these coatings. On the other hand, thanks to their transparent appearance, artificial becomes invisible. They are very similar to the original teeth. It is also in full harmony with the human body. It is also very suitable for people who are allergic to any substance.
What Is Teeth Bonding ?
Are you looking for ways to make your smile better? If that’s the case, you’ve arrived at the right location. Our dental clinics in Turkey are pleased to have high-quality cosmetic dentistry services such as dental veneers and tooth bonding. If you decide to get your teeth done in Turkey, you will be blown away by the outcome!Are you concerned with teeth that are scratched, chipped, cracked, worn, gapped, or misaligned?
Dental bonding will easily and painlessly correct flaws in your teeth, giving you the smile of your dreams. A thin layer of tooth-colored composite resin is applied to the surfaces of damaged teeth, protecting them and enhancing their appearance. The restorations that occur are almost indistinguishable from your natural teeth. Tooth Bonding is a dental procedure that can be done without any preparation.
Teeth bonding is a more invasive method, although it is performed for the same purposes as veneers. It does not require any preliminary preparation. It can be taken on the same day. When you go to the clinic, your doctor will be able to do it quickly in his office. These are procedures that can be used for fracture or discoloration of the front teeth.
Advantages of Teeth Bonding
- It provides the elimination of many dental problems in a single treatment.
- Compared to other cosmetic procedures, bonding is one of the most affordable dental procedures. It can be used to treat many problems.
- It saves you time. A single visit to the doctor is sufficient, as it does not require any preliminary preparation.
- If you regret or are not satisfied after receiving the treatment, it is possible to reverse. It does not require damage to tooth enamel. For this reason, they can be easily removed in a single doctor’s visit.
- One visit is sufficient even for multiple teeth.
Disadvantages of Teeth Bonding
- They are not very strong. For this reason, they can be unstable. It is not suitable for long-term use.
- They require maintenance.
- This method can break your tooth. Do not try to break any dents with your teeth while you have the bonding process on your teeth.
Advantages of Dental Veneers
- Cosmetic veneers are made of a porcelain material that matches the color and texture of the surrounding teeth. In this way, it looks natural.
- It does not stain, so it makes the teeth look bright and clean for a long time.
- Dental Veneers are long-lasting and can be used for an average of 15 years or more.
- It does not require special care. It is enough to have routine dental hygiene.
Disadvantages of Dental Veneers
- Veneers may be damaged. No matter how durable the veneers are, they can be damaged by any pressure.
- It is an irreversible process. It involves significant abrasion of the tooth. For this reason, it should be taken into consideration that it will be used for a lifetime.
- It can cause you to experience tooth sensitivity. Dental veneers can cause you to experience hot and cold tooth sensitivity. This often depends on the success of the doctor.
Why Should I Get Dental Treatments in Turkey?
Dental treatments are important treatments that require great care. Successful and hygienic treatments are essential. On the other hand, these Composite Bonding and Dental Veneers are mostly preferred treatments for aesthetic purposes. This means they are not covered by insurance. These treatments, which are not covered by insurance, are given at very high prices in many countries.
This causes patients to seek affordable treatments in different countries. Among these countries, Turkey is the most successful and affordable country. You can also choose Turkey for treatments. As Curebooking, we provide treatment with the best price guarantee. By contacting us, you can get successful and affordable treatments in the best clinics in Turkey.
How Much is Teeth Bonding in Turkey?
Composite bonding price for a tooth is very high in many countries. In Turkey, this price is quite affordable. Curebooking special price for one tooth is 135 euro.
How Much Are Dental Veneers in Turkey?
|Zirconium Crown||145 Euro|
|E- max Veneers||290 Euro|
|Porcelain Crown||85 Euro|
|Laminate veneers||225 Euro|
**Best price guarantee. We always guarantee to give you the best price.
**You will never encounter hidden payments. (Never hidden cost)
**Free Transfers (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
**Our Packages prices including accommodation.