You can get more detailed information about hair transplant treatments by reading our article about the best hair transplant clinics in Turkey. Although hair transplant treatments are mostly preferred by men, they are also treatments that women need in some cases. People who experience hair loss do not both have an aesthetic appearance and do not feel well psychologically. This explains how important hair transplant treatments are. Performing hair transplant treatments in a successful clinic will make the patient feel good both psychologically and aesthetically.
What is Hair Transplantation?
Hair transplantation is a type of hair restoration procedure applied to patients experiencing hair loss. Hair loss is a problem that can develop due to many reasons and is not seen well in terms of aesthetics. The simplest solution to this is to have a Best hair transplant treatment. Hair transplantation is a treatment that provides comfort to the patient as long as it is performed in a successful and high quality clinic. Today, we will give you detailed information about hair transplant operations in Turkey, which is known and preferred by the whole world. We do not recommend having a hair transplant without reading this content.
Who Can Get a Hair Transplant
- After the age of 18, every woman and man can have a hair transplant. However, in order to be suitable for hair transplant treatment;
- It is necessary to have healthy hair in the donor area where it is needed.
- In hair transplantation, the donor area should have the ability to remove hair.
Hair Transplant Procedure
Step1:The area to be transplanted and the donor area are shaved.
Step2:Grafts will be created in the donor area with a micro-drilling tool.
Step3:The surgeon will make holes in the transplant area to place the hair taken from the donor area.
Step4:The grafts will be inserted into the cuts.
Step5:Your surgeon will clean and bandage the area for healing.
Preparation for Hair Transplant Surgery
- Do not smoke at least one day before surgery.
- Do not drink alcohol at least 3 days before the surgery.
- Do not take aspirin or blood thinners about 2 weeks before the surgery.
- Do not take any vitamins or nutritional supplements for 2 weeks before surgery.
- Avoid taking antidepressants about 2 weeks before surgery.
- Do not cut your hair before surgery.
- Massage your scalp for 10 to 30 minutes every day for a few weeks to increase blood flow to your scalp.
- Take the medications your surgeon has asked you to take.
- Get EKG and blood tests done before surgery.
During Hair Transplant Surgery
We aim to provide our patients with the best hair transplant in Turkey, so you can rest assured that we are committed to your comfort and unrivaled results. Hair transplantation in Turkey generally takes 6-8 hours. In this process, books and televisions are available in our clinics in order to provide patient comfort. Thus, patients who prefer local anesthesia can receive treatment without getting bored. However, sedation is also available for patients.
After Hair Transplant Surgery
Your recovery period in hair transplantation in Turkey is about 2 weeks. Patients who have completed their two weeks look like they have just shaved their hair.
- It is possible to return to work approximately 3 days after hair transplantation.
- You should be very careful in the first 2 weeks after the surgery. Your hair will not have strength during the recovery period. For this reason, 2 weeks are important in order to avoid any infection and spillage.
- For the first 2 weeks after sowing, avoid movements that will cause you to sweat. This is important to avoid scarring.
- Hair transplant bandages can be removed within 5 days, but you should not make any contact with the hair transplant area.
- 6 days after hair transplantation, you can wash your hair gently.
- You can have the stitches removed after about 2 weeks.
- After a few weeks, your transplanted hair will fall out. This is a process required for them to reappear.
- After an average of 6 months, 70% of your hair will have grown again.
- You will need to wait an average of 1 year before you can see the full results.
Is Hair Transplant Treatment Risky?
Of course, hair transplant treatments have some risks that may occur in every surgery. However, minimizing these risks is in the hands of the patient and the doctor. The more successful the patient chooses the surgeon, the less the risk. Surgeries performed by experienced and successful doctors are generally less risky and have a higher success rate. However, risks that may occur include:
- Surgical risks, such as bleeding or infection
- Severe, raised, red and itchy scars
- Nerve damage, including permanent loss of sensation
- Death of skin grafts
- Tissue death throughout the wound
- Further surgery to treat complications.
The Best Clinic for Hair Transplant in Turkey
Although Turkey is the best known country for hair transplant treatments, this does not mean that there are no failed clinics in Turkey. For this reason, it is important to choose successful clinics. You can benefit from the services we offer in hair transplant treatments in Turkey. Thanks to the services we offer as Curebooking, you can get hair transplant treatments from the best surgeons at the most affordable prices.
Turkey hair transplant packages are available at a reasonable price at our top medical centers in Turkey. Our packages provide a range of benefits and, thanks to the Turkish government approval, you can expect high-quality procedures from world-class surgeons in the world’s best accredited facilities. We offer a variety of hair transplant procedures in Turkey to ensure that each patient’s hair type is taken into account.
From afro hair transplant turkey to unshaven fue hair transplant turkey, we will make sure we have the right hair transplant in Turkey for you and your hair, so that you can get the best results you need and expect from the best hair transplant clinic in Turkey. Our hair transplant operations in Turkey are performed by some of the world’s best surgeons in world-renowned hospitals.
Choosing a Hair Transplant Surgeon in Turkey
Hair transplantation treatments are treatments that should be taken by experienced and successful surgeons. The success rate of hair transplantation treatments that you will receive from successful and experienced surgeons will be higher. Otherwise, if your hair transplant surgeon is not experienced, there will be a possibility of hair loss in the treatment you receive. You may ask some questions About their qualifications and experience when choosing a surgeon;
- How many hair transplants have you done?
- What kind of hair transplant do you recommend for me and why?
- What are patient satisfaction rates?
- Do you have before-after photos of patients who have received hair transplant treatment before?
What Makes Turkey Different in Hair Transplant Treatments?
Turkey has made its name known to the whole world with its success in the field of hair transplantation.
It is known and preferred by many countries. However, why is Turkey in the first place in these treatments offered in many countries?
Hygienic Hair Transplantation Clinics; Hair transplant clinics in Turkey are very hygienic. Turkish people are generally known for their cleanliness and hygiene. This hygiene has also been applied in the field of health. Thus, patients who are treated in hygienic and clean clinics do not get infections and can successfully complete their treatment.
Experienced Surgeon; Surgeons performing hair transplant treatments in Turkey are successful and experienced in their field. This allows patients to receive treatment from experienced surgeons. Turkish surgeons have given hair transplant treatment to many foreign patients. This allows him to easily communicate with foreign patients. On the other hand, they have statements that let them know best what to do in case of any complications.
Affordable Hair Transplant Treatments; There are many hair transplant clinics in Turkey. This ensures that prices are competitive. Each clinic is in competition with each other. This means they strive to offer the best price and the best treatment. On the other hand, the exchange rate in Turkey is very high. This high rate allows patients to receive treatment at very affordable prices. In short, the purchasing power of foreign patients is quite high in Turkey.
Why Should I Get Hair Transplant Treatment with Curebooking?
Our hair transplants in Turkey are subsidized by the Turkish government, so our prices are guaranteed the best in the country. Many of the benefits of hair transplant surgery abroad are combined with the consistency and accuracy of advanced hair transplant treatments in our Turkey hair transplant procedures. This complex technique requires precise harvesting and small cuts with minimal scarring. We also partner with surgeons with years of experience in hair transplantation in Turkey who can deliver the best possible results. The recovery plan you create during your appointment will be followed to make sure you’re getting exactly what you want so you can get back to feeling like yourself.
The Best Fue Hair Transplant in Turkey
There are many locations where you can have a good hair transplant, but Turkish hospitals have the best surgeons and the most affordable prices. One of the most common hair transplant procedures is FUE. Follicular unit extraction (FUE) is a process that involves removing hair follicles from a donor area and implanting them into thinning or balding regions The transplanted hair will fall out within the first few weeks after the surgery, but there is nothing to be concerned about. Within a few months, new hair will begin to develop. Since the hair loss treatment’s transplant outcome is lasting, it will continue to do so for many years.
The Best Dhi (Direct Hair İmplantation) Hair Transplant in Turkey
Direct Hair Implantation, DHİ Hair Transplant in Turkey is widely regarded as one of the most successful hair transplant procedures available. It is an innovative method built on the triple synergy of strategy, coordination, and cutting-edge technologies. Hair follicles are extracted directly from the donor regions using the most modern techniques in this most creative and advanced hair transplant surgery.
The hair follicles are transferred into the patient’s receipt area using a special Choi pen with a cavity needle after the extraction is done. It is not necessary to shave the head for the dhi hair transplant in Turkey. It is possible to begin the hair transplant process as soon as the hair follicles are removed.
**Best price guarantee. We always guarantee to give you the best price.
**You will never encounter hidden payments. (Never hidden cost)
**Free Transfers (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
**Our Packages prices including accommodation.