What Are Dental Implants?
It is a procedure applied to patients who have missing teeth in their mouth or have problems with the root of the tooth, to eliminate the appearance of missing teeth in the mouth after tooth extraction and to gain new teeth for the patient. It is a highly preferred method because it is a permanent, robust treatment method advantageously over prostheses or dentures.
What Are The Types Of Dental Implants?
Dental implants are usually fixed with screws placed in the dental bone. However, in some cases, subperiosteal dental implants are applied when the patient cannot find a healthy jawbone. It is placed under the gum and the jawbone is not pierced. They are not placed inside the bone, but on or above it.
Endosteal Dental implants are the most widely used type of implant.
They replace tooth roots and are surgically placed deep into the jawbone.
Dental Implants Procedure
- As I just mentioned, your gums and jawbone will be evaluated to understand which implant type is more suitable for you.
- Local anesthesia will be applied to your gums.
- The oral surgeon exposes the jawbone under the gum.
- Holes will be drilled deep into the bone where the implant will be placed.
- The procedure is completed and it is necessary to wait between 2-9 months for the implant to fuse with the bone.
- Abutment placement, Abutments are used to attach the denture to the implant.Abutments are used to attach the denture to the implant. The healing cap placed during the first procedure will be removed and the abutment will be screwed to the dental implant.
- Tooth placement, Once healing is complete, your dentist will take an impression of your teeth. Fixes or adheres the appropriate dentures to the abutment. your implants are ready!
The First 10 Days After The Implant Procedure
- Since bleeding will continue after the procedure, tampons are placed on your teeth, it is normal to experience bleeding for up to 6 hours after the procedure. In cases where it continues for a longer time, it is necessary to consult with the doctor.
- No food should be taken for 4 hours after the implant procedure, liquid or solid foods should not touch the teeth.
- For the first 72 hours, extreme hot or extremely cold foods should be avoided, tooth sensitivity will be experienced.
- Tobacco products should not be used for 5 days after the implant procedure.
- If the stitches in the gingiva occur earlier than 5 days, a doctor should be consulted.
Dental Care After Implants Procedure
It should be taken care of at least as much as natural dental care.
Teeth should be brushed twice a day, dental floss should be used and attention should be paid to tongue and palate hygiene.
You should go to annual routine doctor checks and have dental calculus and tartar cleaning done every 6 months. In this way, you can use your dental implants very comfortably and without any problems.
Is It Risky To Get Dental Implants In Turkey?
Dental implants are a very difficult procedure. Both the treatment process, the application of the treatment and the permanence of the treatment are very difficult. For this reason, the preferred country and clinic for treatment are very important. Turkey has very high success rates in the field of health, at least in the field of general health as well as in dental health.
Dental implants are generally a difficult procedure, so of course, as with any procedure, there are small risks. When non-certified products and non-guaranteed treatments are received, a very difficult wrong treatment process may have been received. For this reason, it is necessary to be very careful and research the treatment services offered at prices below the market. On the other hand, it is not possible for Turkey to be more risky than other countries, on the contrary, it is possible to get better quality treatments at very affordable prices than in many countries. There are blog posts published in many countries in order to prevent Turkey’s rise in health tourism and to attract patients to their own countries, but it is a fact that all of them are fake and made up for the purpose of confusing.
Implant Treatment In Turkey Tips
In order to have dental implants in Turkey, you should do some research, gather information about clinics and doctors, and find out whether documents and certificates related to dental implants are given to you after the treatment. It is important that you receive treatment from clinics with health tourism authorization certificates.
It is important that there are places where you can get the certificates of the implants and prostheses used and that the doctor who will deal with you in the treatment has past experience. You can look at the previous treatment procedures from the doctor’s social media accounts and read the comments of the patients, so you can make a more reliable and healthy decision for you.
How Can I Choose The Right Clinic In Turkey?
As in every country, treatment should not be taken in every clinic in Turkey. It is very important for the clinic to be treated to use original products and to have a health tourism authorization certificate, both to seek your rights through legal means and to solve your problems related to implants without resorting to legal means. If you also want to receive treatment in a clinic you do not know in a country you do not know, but in this case you cannot decide. As Curebooking, you can choose us and get treatment in Turkey’s best clinics and best locations. All of our clinics have health tourism authorization certificates, and they also provide treatment with certified products and experienced doctors. If you want to be one of our satisfied patients who have received thousands of treatments, you can call us.
Best Dental Implant In Turkey
By choosing brands such as Medentika Implant, ITI Straumann, Bego, Implnat Direct, Nobel Biocare, Dentsply Sirona, Straumann Implant, Bredent Implant, Dti Implant, with the service you will receive in the right clinics, it is possible to receive treatments that will last a lifetime with you. You can contact us to be treated in the best clinics with hundreds of implant brands. With Curebooking assurance, it is very easy to protect both your health and your money.
Implant Costs In Turkey
The cost of living in Turkey is quite cheap. The high exchange rate makes it very cheap for patients abroad to receive treatment in Turkey. For this reason, Turkey is highly preferred and has a very high success rate. In the agreement of Curebooking with clinics in Turkey, one dental implant starts from 290 Euros. Full mouth veneer prices are between 2000-7000 Euros in the clinics we have agreements with. If you want to take advantage of these affordable prices and have guaranteed teeth, you can contact us.