All About Hair Transplant Treatments- FAQ
Hair Transplantation procedures are the most preferred aesthetic operations by men. Since these operations are for aesthetic purposes, it is quite natural to have some question marks. Of course, just because you have question marks doesn’t mean you should delay treatments. You can get detailed information about hair transplantation by reading our content.
What is Hair Transplantation?
Although hair transplantation is mostly preferred by men, it is a transplantation procedure that women also need from time to time. Hair may have a tendency to shed periodically or genetically. Sometimes spills are so small that they are not visible to the naked eye, but sometimes they can be extremely irritating. This requires hair transplant treatments.
Hair transplant treatments are not actually an external hair transplant procedure. It is the process of transplanting the hair that is not prone to shedding on your scalp to the bald area. The hair taken from the donor area of your head, which is divided into donor area and recipient area, is transplanted into the bald area with special techniques. This in turn treats the problem of baldness by making your new hair thicker and longer over time.
Who Can Get Hair Transplant Treatment?
Hair Transplantation treatments are not treatments that require special criteria. However, of course, there are some features that people who are considering getting a hair transplant should have. These are the characteristics of most people who are considering hair transplantation.
- Not Being Completely Bald
- Sufficient donor area
- Having a healthy body
Are Hair Transplant Treatments Risky?
Hair transplant treatments, like any treatment, have risks. Of course, there are risks with every treatment, albeit small. Because they are treatments that require anesthesia. Anesthesia poses a risk to the healthiest person and the easiest treatments. In addition to the risk of anesthesia, there are also treatment-specific risks in hair transplant treatments. These are risks that may vary depending on the preferred clinic. For this reason, you should choose the clinic you prefer well in order for your hair transplant treatments to be successful and trouble-free. Otherwise, many risks are likely to be experienced. The risks you may experience in hair transplant treatment;
- Allergic reaction to anesthetics
- Loss of Transplanted Hair
- Unnatural Appearance
Countries Offering Successful Hair Transplant Treatment
If you are planning to get hair transplant treatment, you should definitely choose to get it in a different country. Because hair transplant treatments should not be left to possibilities. In order to get successful hair transplant treatments, definitely choose a country whose name you hear frequently in hair transplant treatments. This country doesn’t sound foreign to you. Turkey, considered the capital of the world! You can plan to receive treatment in this country, which provides the most successful treatments in hair transplant treatments. Because, even if the treatments result in any country without complications, it will take a long time to see the results and you don’t want to be late, right?
You will be able to see the full result months after planting. That’s quite a long time, too, but what if the transplants look so artificial and funny? These are too important to risk. While you think that the treatments are going smoothly, you may be worried instead of excited when your hair starts to grow. They may go in a different direction, or they may progress in a crooked hairline. In order not to experience all these, you should also get treatment in a good country that has proven its success.
Countries Offering Affordable Hair Transplant Treatment
Prices are as important as success in hair transplant treatments. This can make quite a difference. Therefore, country selection is important. If you do some research about hair transplant treatments, you will see how high prices are given for aesthetic treatments. For this, you can also examine the table below. Some countries think it’s a joke! The price differences are so high that you might regret it if you don’t research it enough. In addition, the choice of the country where you will receive the treatments will significantly affect the prices. If you are planning to receive treatment in a country such as Germany or England, it would be better to give up on this issue from the very beginning.
Since there are not many hair transplant clinics in these countries and they are not a preferred country, the number of hair transplant specialists is low. It also explains its extremely high prices, making it one of the countries you should definitely avoid. Instead, as mentioned above, you can get treatment at the best prices by getting treatment in Turkey, which is successful. In Turkey, the cost of living is cheap and the demand for hair transplants greatly reduces the cost of hair transplant treatments. There can be savings of up to 80% compared to other countries.
Hair Transplantation Treatment Price in Turkey
Although the cost of getting treatment in Turkey is extremely affordable, we, as Curebooking, ensure that you get the best treatments from the most successful surgeons with our years of experience so that you can be treated at the most affordable prices. Unlike the pricing in many clinics, Unlimited number of grafts, One price!
At the same time, we offer services that will keep your extra expenses to a minimum with the package prices we have for accommodation, transportation and many examinations that need to be done in the hospital;
Our Treatment Price is 950€
Our Treatment Package Price is 1.450€
Services included in the package;
- Full-time transplant treatment in the hospital
- prp therapy
- shampoo set
- 2 days stay in a 5 star hotel
- Airport transfers
- PCR test
- nursing service
Why are Hair Transplant Treatments Cheap in Turkey?
There are multiple reasons for this;
- The number of Hair Transplantation Clinics is high: The high number of Hair Transplantation clinics creates competition. To attract foreign patients, clinics offer the best prices so that they can be patients’ choice.
- Exchange Rate Extremely High: The extremely high exchange rate in Turkey makes foreign patients pay extremely good prices for even the best treatments. As of 14.03.2022 in Turkey, 1 euo is 16.19 TL. This is a factor that greatly affects the purchasing power of foreigners.
- Low cost of living: Turkey has a lower cost of living compared to other countries. This affects treatments prices. In fact, the last two factors significantly reduce the price of not only treatments, but also accommodation, transportation and other basic needs in Turkey. So your extra spending will at least be selective.
Things to Know About Hair Transplant Treatments
Hair transplant treatments are extremely important treatments. For this reason, it would not be right for people to be treated ignorantly. Before you make a decision about treatments, there are some things you should start with and things you should do. Get detailed information about them;
- It is important for hair transplant treatments to look natural: Before getting hair transplant treatments, remember that you must choose experienced surgeons. Hair Transplants should be transplanted correctly depending on the direction of the hair. Otherwise, an unpleasant and unnatural-looking image is possible and irreversible.
- You Don’t Have to Pay Thousands of Euros for Hair Transplant treatments: Hair transplant treatments can often be quite expensive as they are aesthetic operations. But you should know that you don’t have to pay that much for it. If you make the right choice to get Hair Transplantation treatments, you can get treatments at an extremely affordable price.
- You should know the responsibilities of hair transplantation. You should know that your responsibilities do not end with planning the treatment and making the payment. There are some behaviors you should avoid after treatments. For this reason, you should definitely apply post-treatment care and use special shampoos.
- You should know that your hair will fall out after transplantation: After transplantation, your hair will experience a shedding called shock shedding. It will reappear later. Don’t worry about it, as long as you take care that your doctor is experienced, your chances of experiencing a treatment-related problem will be extremely low.
- Do Not Allow Post-treatment Edema: After treatments, edema is a common complication. However, you can avoid it. Edema will delay healing and cause swelling along with bruises. For this, you can provide the least amount of edema by applying cold pressure (with ice).
Hair Care After Hair Transplant Treatment
- Hair Transplant treatments have care that requires a lot of attention. Therefore, you must follow these steps.
- You should use the medicines given regularly. While medications are important for your blood flow to be normal and for you to experience pain, they are also important for preventing infection. Therefore, the most important point is to use the prescribed drugs regularly.
- You should avoid sweating, as sweat damages hair follicles and prevents their healthy growth.
- Be careful to spend time away from stress after planting because of stress due to hair loss. For this, you can take a 2-week holiday in the country where you will transplant. For this, there is information in the continuation of our content.
- Do not forget that you will use medication after planting, so you should stay away from alcohol for 1 week. Since alcohol enters the circulatory system directly from the blood circulation, it is harmful for newly planted hair.
- The next day after hair transplantation, the bandages in the neck epilation area should be removed and dressing should be done. Then apply ice to prevent edema from falling on the head and eyes.
- After the second day of hair transplantation, nothing will be applied to the transplantation area. Use only medications and solutions prescribed by your doctor.
First 3 Days After Hair Transplantation
- Never wash your hair on the first day. On the second day, you have to go to the hospital and get a dressing. We recommend that you wash your hair only after the third day. It is difficult to get the desired result from planting if it has been previously washed. In this case, the hair is usually washed by the doctor.
- If you need to go out, it’s a good idea to wear a soft hat that doesn’t bother your head.
- It is important to ensure that the transplanted part does not touch or bump into anything.
- Among the things to consider after hair transplantation, you should avoid smoking, coffee, tea and alcohol for the first three days. Newly planted hair follicles are affected very quickly as they contain drugs and irritants that enter the blood directly.
First Week After Hair Transplant
- The planted area should be protected from sun and rain for at least 15 days.
- You should avoid entering very hot or very cold environments, wash with warm water instead of hot or cold water, stay away from Turkish bath, sauna, pool and sea. Such sites also increase the risk of infection and reduce the success rate of the surgery.
- It is obligatory to wash the head that has not been washed for the first 3 days with a pH 5.5, antibacterial, low chemical shampoo for 15 days starting from the 3rd day. This type of shampoo after hair transplantation kills bacteria and microbes on the scalp and ensures the growth of hair follicles. (This shampoo set will probably be given to you by the clinic)
- Wounds and crusting on the scalp disappear about one week after planting. You don’t have to worry about that.
A few days after the surgery, small redness and pimples can be seen in the area where the hair follicles are collected. If you use the medicine regularly and pay attention to hygiene, the medicine ends after a while.
What to do in 15 days after hair transplantation
- If you are washing your hair for the first time after 3 days, we recommend that you wash it in the center where you apply it. This ensures post-operative management and the cleaning process does not cause any problems as the materials used are expert.
- The special solution given for use after sowing should be used regularly and carefully. It is very important to use it especially in the first 15 days. This lotion is applied with your fingertips once or twice a day, so wait roughly and rinse with warm water.
- Hair will start to fall out. You do not need to panic or think that transplanting does not work. This is a natural process. A few months after the operation, new hair begins to grow from the hair follicles placed 1.5 cm below the skin.
- The crusting on the scalp starts to come off 10 days after the hair is transplanted. If the texture of your skin is delayed, give a gentle massage while washing your face to improve your skin.
- If you feel itching after hair transplantation, let your doctor know and ask for medication. Never use in planting areas such as jellies, sprays and gloss.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hair Transplantation
Hair Transplant treatments can be extremely thought provoking. It is important that you do research before the treatments and get the answers to the questions in your mind. Therefore, you can relax a little by reading the FAQ below.
Is Hair Transplantation a Painful Procedure?
Hair Transplant treatments are usually somewhat uncomfortable. Of course, this will be disturbing when you think about a needle going in and out of your head. However, your head will go completely numb during the treatments. Local anesthesia allows you to feel nothing during the treatment. This makes treatments painless. In addition, the method you choose for treatment will be selective about post-treatment pain. If you plan to opt for a technique like the FUT technique, you can expect to feel pain after the treatments. However, if you choose a technique such as FUE or DHI, you will not experience any pain.
How Much Graft Do I Need?
The amount of hair needed is determined by the hair analysis to be performed by the physician. After the spill type is determined, compaction can be applied to the areas that are likely to spill. In cases where a single session is not enough, the best results are usually obtained after the second session.
Is There an Age Limit for Hair Transplantation?
For the procedure, the type of shedding is more decisive than the age. If the skin becomes visible when viewed with the naked eye, it means that the hair density in that area has dropped below 50% of the normal density. In this case, the most effective treatment to be applied to the person is hair transplantation.
What is the Importance of Age Factor in Hair Transplantation?
The most important factor that determines age in the transplantation process is whether the hair loss is over or not. Male pattern hair loss is a life-long event, and the rate of shedding slows down after the age of 35. It should be taken into account that shedding may continue when the supplement is made in patients under these ages and the patient may need a 2nd or 3rd session.
How Long Does Hair Transplantation Take?
Hair transplantation takes 4 to 8 hours. After hair transplantation, if the person does not want this process to be known in his work and social environment, he needs about 7 days. If he does not have such concerns, he can return to his daily life within 1 day.