The Top 10 Aesthetic Treatments.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: Laser skin resurfacing is a popular treatment for reducing wrinkles and skin irregularities. The laser removes the outer layers of skin, revealing the new, smoother skin underneath.
- Botox: Botox is an injectable treatment used to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. It works by temporarily paralyzing the facial muscles that cause wrinkles, resulting in smoother skin over time.
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels use acids to remove dead skin cells and stimulate new cell growth, resulting in brighter, smoother skin. They are often used to treat acne scars and discoloration of the face.
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion is a type of exfoliation that uses tiny crystals or other abrasive materials to remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, revealing a brighter complexion underneath.
- Fillers: Dermal fillers are injectable treatments used to fill in wrinkles and add volume to areas such as lips and cheeks for a more youthful appearance over time.
- Facials: Facials are treatments designed to cleanse, exfoliate and nourish the skin for a refreshed look and feel.
- Thread Lift: Thread lifts use special threads inserted just under the surface of the skin in order to lift sagging areas of the face, resulting in a more youthful appearance with minimal downtime or side effects compared to traditional facelifts
- Radio Frequency Treatments: Radio frequency treatments use heat energy to tighten sagging facial tissue and improve collagen production for firmer, younger looking skin over time
- Photofacials: Photofacials use intense pulsed light (IPL) technology to target sun damage, age spots, rosacea, acne scarring and other facial discoloration for a clearer complexion with little downtime required
- Skin Tag Removal: Skin tag removal is a procedure that removes small growths from areas such as eyelids, neck or armpits using laser or surgical techniques for smooth, even-toned skin without any visible signs of treatment.
If you want to get opinions and prices for affordable and quality aesthetic treatments. You can contact us. We, as curebooking, are happy to serve you.