Gastric Sleeve Surgery are important surgeries. Therefore, it is important that treatments are obtained from successful surgeons. In addition, of course, patients should prefer to receive treatments that fit their budget. Therefore, by reading our content, you can learn how to get successful treatments at affordable prices. You can also find the most preferred country for Gastric sleeve treatments. Thus, you do not leave successful treatments to chance.
What is Gastric Sleeve?
Gastric sleeves are bariatric surgical operations that involve removing 80% of the stomach. The changes made in the digestive system in order to lose weight of the patients help the patients to lose weight. But they are not easy operations. For this reason, a good decision should be made and the necessities of the operations should be fully known.
Who Can Get Gastric Sleeve?
For gastric sleeve treatments, patients must have a body mass index of at least 40 and above. If the body mass index of the patients is insufficient, they should be at least 35 and they should have serious health problems related to obesity. Thus, patients can receive this operation. However, you should still consult a doctor for clear information.
How is Gastric Sleeve Surgery Done?
The operation begins with the patient being put to sleep, 5 small incisions are made in the abdomen and surgical instruments are entered through these incisions. The procedure involves inserting a tube through the stomach orifice. Thus, the stomach is divided into two by aligning the tube. Most of the stomach, which is divided into two, is removed and sutured. The operation is completed. The incisions in the patient’s abdomen are also sutured and the procedure ends.
How Does Gastric Sleeve Surgery Work?
The process of reducing the stomach will enable the patient to have a smaller stomach capacity and to be satiated with fewer portions. Also, with the removal of the organ that secretes hunger hormone in the removed part, the patient will not feel hunger. Thus, the patient will be able to lose weight easily. However, it should not be forgotten that only the operation is not sufficient for the patient to lose weight. The patient should eat healthy and act in accordance with the diet.
Gastric Sleeve Complications and Risks
Gastric Sleeve operations have risks as in any operation. However, some risks are of course specific to the gastric sleeve. Therefore, patients will need to receive treatment at the least risk level. After the operation, it is possible to experience the following risks such as leaking of the sutures or the formation of infection. Patients will need to receive treatment from successful surgeons in order to minimize these risk levels and receive successful treatments. Otherwise, the results may be painful and revision surgery may take place. In addition, if you have successful operations, your recovery will be very easy and painless.
- Excessive bleeding
- Adverse reactions to anesthesia
- Blood clots
- Lung or breathing problems
- Leaks from the cut edge of the stomach
- Gastrointestinal obstruction
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
Nutrition After Gastric Sleeve Surgery
Nutrition for the First 2 Weeks
In the first weeks, you must have a liquid diet. You should consume foods rich in protein and calcium. During the first weeks, the only foods your stomach can tolerate are liquids;
- Freshly Squeezed Juices
- Reconstituted Yogurt
- Grainless Soups
- Soft drinks
3rd and 4th Week
At the end of 2 weeks, you can start consuming pureed foods. It is important for your stomach to get used to the liquids, for the transition to purees. Thus, you can eat gradually without tiring your stomach. In your diet, along with Purees, you can include soft solid foods little by little;
- Oatmeal Porridge
- minced meats
- soft omelet
- Crushed macaroni with cheese
- cottage cheese cake
- Cottage Yogurt or Cheese
- Peeled Mashed Potatoes
- Carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, squash puree
- cooked fruits
- mashed banana
- thinned fruit juices
- low calorie yogurt
- low calorie cheese
- Low-calorie dairy and cheese desserts
This week, patients can now eat more comprehensively. They can collect all the above foods. In addition, they can chew solid foods for a long time. The important thing for the 5th week is not to overfill the stomach. You can apply the following tips so that you can eat painlessly;
- The drink should be sipped and the feeling of saturation should begin to be felt.
- Most people take 50cc of fluid at a time as the maximum amount.
- When the feeling of satiety is felt, drinking should be stopped.
- When stomach pain or nausea is felt, nothing else should be drunk until this situation passes.
- If the amount consumed is excessive, the stomach will be completely filled and vomiting will begin.
- Carbonated, carbonated drinks should not be drunk as they will cause gas outflow when they reach the stomach, swell the stomach and cause an early feeling of discomfort and even vomiting.
- Although milk provides many nutrients, it is insufficient because it cannot provide the vitamins and minerals that the body needs, and daily multivitamin and mineral support is needed.
Successful Gastric Sleeve Operations in Venice
Venice, one of Italy’s largest cities, has extensive hospitals that provide highly successful treatments. For this reason, it is a frequently preferred location for Gastric Tube. However, in recent years, countries that offer world-class treatments and better prices have started to be preferred more frequently.
Because although stomach tube prices in Venice seem more affordable than in some countries, they are actually extremely high.
Patients should know that there is no need to pay a fortune for successful treatments. For this reason, countries that offer affordable treatments and are not too far away can be preferred. So which countries are these? The country listed below is often preferred by Italians and citizens of many other countries. You can find out why people are being treated in this country by doing some more research.
Gastric Sleeve Prices in Venice
Venice is a tourist city with a high cost of living. In this city, which is often preferred for holiday tourism, treatment prices may be slightly higher than in other cities. In Venice, you need to pay at least €16,500 to get a successful gastric sleeve treatment. This price is quite high. By planning to receive treatment in the following country, it is possible to save more than 60%.
Gastric Sleeve Prices in Rome
Compared to Venice, the prices are slightly more affordable in Rome. But is still quite high. To get a successful gastric sleeve treatment in Rome, you should be willing to pay at least 14.500€. Although it is a little more affordable than other cities, you should know that you do not need to pay this much to get a successful gastric sleeve surgery.
In Which Country Should I Get Gastric Sleeve?
Although it is not correct to give a single name for this, it would be more correct to suggest the best choice in order not to confuse. There are some factors that will enable you to decide in which countries to buy Gastric sleeves;
- Affordable treatments
- Successful Treatments
- Advanced technology used in healthcare
All these will make it easier for you to make a decision about a country. Among the countries close to Italy in order to choose the best country, the country that easily meets all these criteria is Turkey. You can save a lot of money by choosing this country, which will allow you to receive treatment at very affordable prices, in addition to its extensive health studies and well-equipped hospitals.
Advantages of Gastric Sleeve in Turkey
- Why Do People Go to Turkey for Gastric Tube?
- Affordable prices in many countries in addition to high-quality medical technology
- World-renowned achievements of Turkish physicians
- Combination of tourism experience and healthcare for both patients and their families
- With the presence of Turkish spa and thermal centers, the opportunity to combine both vacation and treatment for both summer and winter
- No waiting list, available anytime for treatments
- Finding high-quality clinics and hospitals is easy with Curebooking
- Exceptional medical care in addition to special care for foreign patients
- Thanks to the fact that Turkey is an extremely famous holiday destination, it has well-equipped and comfortable luxury hotels and accommodation facilities.
- After Gastric Sleeve, a full scan will be made to your country before the period and if you are completely healthy, you will return to your country.
- You will receive support from a dietitian after gastric sleeve.
Gastric Sleeve Price in Turkey
Having Gastric Sleeve Treatment in Turkey will be extremely economical. If you examine the market in general, you will see how low the Prices are. You can also save more if you choose us as Curebooking. With years of experience, we provide the best treatments at the best hospitals, at the most affordable prices!
As Curebooking, our Gastric Sleeve prices are divided into 2.500 € treatment price and 2.750 € package price. While only treatment is included in the treatment price, Package prices include;
- 3 days staying hospital
- 3 Day Accommodation in a 5-star
- airport transfers
- PCR testing
- Nursing service
- Drug Treatment