Dental Veneers are dental procedures performed to treat many dental problems. There are varieties that are suitable for the problematic tooth or areas where the teeth are located. You can read our content for everything about these types, the making of the veneers and the procedure. So you can find out what awaits you before you get a veneer.
What are Dental Veneers?
Dental Veneers can be used to cover yellowed, stained, broken, worn, cracked or gap between two teeth. Depending on the need, the types are decided. While some types are preferred to look more natural, some types are preferred to be more robust. You can find detailed information about these types in the continuation of the content.
What are the types of Dental veneers?
- Zirconium Crown: Zirconium crown is an ideal type of dental treatment for patients who are white, resistant to heat and allergic to metal. Thanks to the light transmittance of the zirconium dental veneer, the matte appearance disappears and provides a more natural and more aesthetic appearance.
- E- max Veneers: Special ceramics are used in dentistry to give patients realistic, natural-looking smiles. Unlike other dental restoratives, IPS E-Max is a ceramic material that combines strength and beauty. All-ceramic dental restorations do not contain metal. Therefore, the light can shine through them, as in natural teeth.
- Porcelain veneers: Porcelain veneers are a type of veneer preferred by patients who want to get veneers for more aesthetic purposes. It is possible to produce porcelain sticks that are compatible with the tooth color of the patient. Thus, the patient can have natural-looking teeth.
- Laminate veneers: Laminate veneers are quite different from other veneers. You can think of this type of veneer as a false nail, while other veneer types usually require the tooth to be abraded. Laminate veneers are made with the aim of obtaining a better appearance by veneer only the front surface of the tooth.
- Composite Bonding:Composite bonding can be called dental veneers that can be done in the same day. Composite bonding means that a resin-like paste suitable for the patient’s tooth color is placed on the patient’s tooth, shaped and fixed, which the dentist can do in his office. Thus, the patient will have healthy and beautiful-looking teeth without damaging their natural teeth.
Step by Step Dental Veneers
- At the first visit to the hospital for dental veneers, your teeth will be examined and it will be checked if you have any root problems with imaging techniques.
- In the absence of any teeth, your teeth will be abraded to make room for the veneers and to allow the veneers to adhere better.
- Your dental measurements will be taken, which will be sent to the laboratory for the production of veneers.
- At the end of the measurements taken, temporary veneers will be given to your teeth.
- If the produced veneers arrive, they will be attached to your teeth and your bite will be controlled.
- If there is no measurement error, if it is fully compatible with your teeth, they will be fixed to your teeth with dental cement.
- The fixed teeth will then be polished and the process will end
- Happy Smiles!
Advantages of Dental Veneers
If you have teeth that are harmed, discolored, or somewhat crooked. Cosmetic tooth veneers will improve all of that by boosting self-confidence. Veneers can also help reinforce weakened teeth that aren’t already decayed, thanks to the additional protection provided by the veneer’s ceramic shell. When the importance of a well-shaped and lifelike dental veneer continues to affect your daily lives, you can eventually develop a greater interest in overall dental hygiene.
Porcelain veneers often have orthodontic advantages such that they can fix bite habits and crooked teeth over time without the risk of braces or other treatments that might interfere with your everyday life. Veneers have a more realistic appearance than most other forms of restoration. It is possible to confuse them with real teeth. Like a natural tooth, the porcelain absorbs light. Veneers are superior to natural enamel in several respects. Real teeth stain and wear, but porcelain does not.
Getting Used to Your New Veneers
When getting porcelain veneers in Turkey, there is almost no downtime, and certain people can have minor sensitivity to hot and cold food and drink due to the enamel that was extracted under the veneers. Getting used to your new dental veneers in Turkey will not take much time. Aside from that, patients are excited to show off their new white teeth to the public. Porcelain veneers have been known to last for more than ten years. You can contact us for any further questions and full dental holiday turkey package deals as well.
Dental Veneers In Turkey
Clinical studies show that with good care, a fresh smile will look just as vibrant years after surgery as the day veneers were fitted. The best part is that veneers do not require any tooth preparation. They look like real teeth and do not compromise the structure of your natural teeth. Due to the materials used to manufacture our custom porcelain veneers, you have full control over the scale, form and color of your new smile. Each porcelain plated shell is personally handmade by one of our master ceramicists.
As a result, dentists in Turkey can offer you cosmetic restorations very similar to natural teeth. Our goal is to give you a fresh smile in just two or three visits, without anyone knowing you’ve had major dental surgery. We use a special veneer technique to increase the flexibility of your teeth and let you enjoy its use. We combine veneers with the longest-lasting cosmetic cement that triples their useful life. Using realistic looking porcelain, we recreate the same color and translucency of your natural teeth.
Dental Veneers Consultation Appointment In Turkey
A consultation with x-rays and impressions is the first step in obtaining a new collection of veneers after proving to be a good nominee. Cosmetic dentists will take this opportunity to sit down with each patient and explore the expectations they want to achieve with their new dental veneers. The next stage is a mock-up, which is a collection of images created by the dentist to show the patient what the end outcome would look like.
Dental Veneers Treatment Appointment In Turkey
Our professional dentists in Turkey will withdraw a small amount of enamel from each tooth on the day of the surgery to make room for the veneer to stick to and not block the patient’s bite. After that, a putty mold of the teeth with the layer of enamel removed is made. When the mold hardens, it will be submitted to a lab to be transformed into a veneer. We may often get the veneer impressions produced in-house using a special 3D technology.
As the patient waits for the permanent veneers to be generated, temporary veneers are prepared and placed. When the permanents arrive, the dentist will add an acidic gel to the surface of each tooth to remove crystals and provide a rough surface for the veneer to bond to. The method of cementing the veneers in place is simple and requires the use of a special light to accelerate the hardening process. After porcelain veneers are set, the patients teeth will be bonded in minutes.
Dental Bonding and Veneer Price Comparison
Of course, there is a price difference between dental veneers and Composite bonding. Dental veneers are special procedures that require preparation. But Composite bonding are more invasive procedures. For this reason, of course, composite bonding can be get at more affordable prices.
On the other hand, it would not be right to choose composite adhesives because they are affordable. As a result of the doctor’s examination, it will be more advantageous for you to choose the veneers that is given to you. Otherwise, you may have veneers that do not meet your expectations. For this reason, by choosing to get cladding in Turkey, you can turn the price difference in other countries into an advantage. You can probably get more than one veneers in Turkey at the asking price for composite bonding in your country. Do not forget that we provide service with the best price guarantee in Turkey.
As Curebooking, our composite bonding fee is 135€.
Although our prices for dental veneers vary, you can get dental veneers with prices starting from 150 euros. Note, however, that prices will vary depending on veneers types. For detailed price information, you can call our hotline 24/7 or send a message.
Why Should I Get Veneers in Turkey?
Turkey is one of the leading destinations of health tourism. Offering first-class quality treatments at the most affordable prices has made it preferred not only in dental treatments but also in many treatments in Turkey. Isn’t it tempting to pay less than half of the treatments in your country for proven treatments received by the best doctors in hygienic environments?
You can also get dental veneers in Turkey to take advantage of this opportunity. At the same time, you can get treatment with the best price guarantee by choosing Curebooking. On the other hand, by choosing our package services, you can request that your transportation, transportation and accommodation needs be met and you can save more.
Dental Veneers Price in Turkey
Although dental veneer prices vary in Turkey, remember that as Curebooking we have the best prices. Isn’t it advantageous to get the best treatments at the best prices in Turkey’s most preferred clinics?
You can be one of our thousands of patients who received treatment and returned home satisfied. You can contact us for detailed information. Our veneers prices are as follows;
|Types Of Veneers||Prices in Euro|
|Zirconium Veneers||145 €|
|E- max Veneers||290 €|
|Porcelain Veneers||85 €|
|Laminate veneers||225 €|
|Composite Bonding||135 €|