All on 4 dental implants are seen as a miraculous cure for patients who have lost all of their upper or lower teeth. These types of dental implants are used to treat multiple missing teeth. You can read our content to find out how. On the other hand, the cost of All on 4 dental implants are higher than single dental implants. For this reason, patients prefer different countries to get these dental implants more convenient. You can get detailed information about the get of this procedure in Turkey, which is one of these countries, from our content.
What are All on 4 Dental Implants?
All on 4 Dental Implants is an implant dental treatment. They are used for the treatment of missing teeth. A dental implant is often needed to complete a missing tooth. In this type of dental implants, implants are not used for each of the missing lower or upper jaw teeth. As the name suggests, it is fixed to all teeth in a jaw using 4 implants. 12 teeth in the jaw are fixed to the implants placed in 4 implant spaces opened in the jaw. Thus, the patient gets all his teeth with 4 implants instead of 12 implants.
What are the stages of All On 4 treatment?
- In the first stage, the patient must undergo a detailed medical examination in the clinic.
- Dental measurements of the patient should be taken by computerized tomography.
- The patient is given local anesthesia
- To place the implants, 4 screws are placed in the patient’s jaw and the implants are attached. For the next visit, the patient is fitted with a temporary prosthesis.
- The process terminates. The patient is given an appointment for 3 months later.
- At the end of 3 months, the patient’s temporary prostheses are removed.
- Re-measurement is taken for teeth
- Prostheses suitable for the measurements taken are fixed to the patient and the procedure is completed.
All On 4 implant advantages
- It is possible to easily reach the teeth in the entire jaw with a single operation.
- It is easier because operations such as sinus elevation or bone grafting are not required.
- It is more cost-effective as it does not require additional surgical procedures.
- It provides an aesthetic and natural look.
- It is very easy to clean and maintain. It does not require any special care.
- Suitable for people with nausea disease. It does not disturb the person like plug-in prostheses.
- The prosthesis inserted in the treatment does not cover the palate of the patient. For this reason, it is easy to get used to and use.
- It requires 2 treatment sessions, so it is suitable for patients residing abroad.
All on 4 Dental Implant Risks
Dental treatments require very successful treatments. Otherwise, it is inevitable that you will experience problems with your dental implants. What can be the consequences of removing dental implants with unsuccessful treatments?
- Hot and Cold sensitivity
- Uncomfortable teeth
- Painful teeth
- Color change in prostheses
- Incorrectly dimensioned teeth (they disturb when eating and talking)
- Bleeding gums
All on 4 Dental Implants in Turkey
Turkey is one of the most preferred places for dental implants. In Turkey, which is a successful health tourism location, not only dental implants but all treatments can be done easily and successfully. All on 4 implants are treatments that require care. For this reason, it is imperative that patients choose successful countries. Otherwise, the above-mentioned risks are likely to occur.
This explains the reason for those who prefer Turkey. All on 4 implants are highly priced. On the other hand, it needs to be taken by experienced surgeons. For this reason, the number of people who prefer Turkey is quite high. If you want to look at the advantages provided by patients who have received all on 4 dental implants in Turkey, you can read a subtitle.
Cheapest All on 4 Dental Implant Procedure in Turkey
In our trusted dental clinics in Turkey will imply the procedure step by step;
Initial discussion: On the first visit, the patient is given a detailed medical examination using cutting-edge diagnostic techniques. The doctor creates an individual care plan based on the information gathered. You and the dentist will decide which treatment option is the best for you.
3D Modeling: 3D modeling with computerized calculations of the implants’ optimal placement inside the bone. Professional software allows for precise selection of implant and transition element sizes, while the patient receives a three-dimensional image of the potential care result.
Dental Implantation surgery: Implant surgery is a form of surgery that involves the placement of an implant placement which takes 1-2 hours and is done under local anesthesia. It is possible to combine implantation with tooth extraction (both procedures are performed on the same day).
Picking up the first impression: The abutments, also known as transitional elements, are placed on top of the roots that have already been built. Artificial teeth are held in place by certain components.
Dental Implantation: It is the process of putting something into place. Installing four implants takes around 1-1.5 hours on average depending on the case complexity. A temporary acrylic prosthesis with strong cosmetic properties is quickly loaded onto the implants.
Osseointegration is a term that refers to the process of a person’s implant failure. The implants should integrate well with the bone over the period of at least 3 months.
It is a painless process and features stunning aesthetics. You will be able to smile, eat and speak again thanks to All on 4 dental implants abroad at low costs.
All on 4 Dental Implant Prices in Turkey
The price of all prostheses and implants required for implant treatments is 2350 euros with a single payment. We provide treatment with the best price guarantee in Turkey. We provide treatments to our patients at no extra cost. Do not forget that we also have package services. Would you like to pay for all your needs such as accommodation and transportation for All on 4 Implants in Turkey at a single price? Thus, you can keep your expenses to a minimum except for the treatment. Our package services are only 2650 euros. Our services included in this price are as follows;
- Panoramic X-Ray
- Free Hotel Stay (Hotel Bed & Breakfast)
- The Dentist’s Time & Work
- Free Transfer (airport, hotel, clinic)
- local anesthetics
- Anti-biotics, Pain killers, mouth wash etc.
- Laboratory Fees
- PCR Test
FAQs about All on 4 Dental Implants
Is the All on 4 procedure painful?
No. All on 4 dental implant is not a painful procedure. You will be under local anesthesia during the procedure. You may experience some pain after the procedure. However, this is not an unbearable pain. It’s just an annoying pain. The rate of this pain is given to the patients as 4 out of 10 when asked. At the same time, the drugs prescribed by your doctor will relieve this pain.
I am very afraid of All on For Dental Implants
All on 4 implants are painless procedures that can be performed very easily. However, it can be performed with sedation or general anesthesia in patients with dentist phobia and high level of fear. So you can easily operate.
Nutrition after the All On 4 procedure
You can eat something warm immediately after the procedure. You may experience some sensitivity. For this reason, you should not immediately turn to hot or cold foods. Apart from that, you should avoid hard foods. After a day, you can eat comfortably. At the end of the 3-month period, when your prostheses are fitted, you will not need to make any changes in your diet. However, if you are a little patient in 3 months, you can get your fixed dental prosthesis without experiencing any pain.
**Best price guarantee. We always guarantee to give you the best price.
**You will never encounter hidden payments. (Never hidden cost)
**Free Transfers (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
**Our Packages prices including accommodation.