Liposuction is a fat removal procedure used to define body lines. You can read our content for prices and every other information.
What is liposuction?
Liposuction is the process of removing fat that has settled in people’s bodies and is impossible to get rid of with sports. These techniques, which are used especially for fat in the waist, abdomen, hips and neck region, have been used very popularly for many years. In particular, people who are not overweight but have regional lubrication and therefore experience body deformity often prefer it. Liposuction allows the person to get rid of fat permanently.
Since the fat cells in the liposuction area are removed, people cannot collect fat in that area. This provides lasting refinement.
Although it is possible to lose weight with sports and diet, it may be impossible to get rid of fat in some areas. In this way, instead of spending a long time doing sports and getting thinner, people become slimmer more easily and permanently with Liposuction.
Who is Liposuction Applied to?
There are no specific criteria for having liposuction. However, as in every aesthetic operation, it is important that people do not have any serious health problems. Liposuction of people with heart, blood or other serious diseases will increase the risks and threaten life. For this reason, it is very important for healthy people to have liposuction. Other than that, although it is mostly preferred by people who are a little older, the person must be at least 18 years old to have liposuction.
Is Liposuction a Risky Surgery?
Liposuction, in general, is not a risky operation. Performing this procedure by successful surgeons and in hygienic treatment environments can be extremely successful. However, as with any transaction, there are risks. In addition, most risks depend on the experience of the surgeon;
- Contour irregularities: This is a risk that can occur if the patient receives treatment from an unsuccessful surgeon. Due to uneven oil intake, poor skin elasticity and unusual healing, your skin may appear bumpy, wavy or pale. These changes may be permanent. For this reason, people should receive treatment from experienced and successful surgeons. Thus, they will not have any permanent problems.
- Stains: Damage to the thin tube (cannula) used during liposuction under the skin can give the skin a permanent stained appearance.
- Fluid accumulation: Transient fluid seromas may occur under the skin. This fluid may need to be drained with a needle.
- Numbness: You may feel temporary or permanent numbness in the affected area. Temporary nerve irritation is also possible.
- Infection: Skin infections are rare but possible. A serious skin infection can be life-threatening.
- Internal puncture: Rarely, a very deep penetrating cannula may puncture an internal organ. This may require immediate surgical repair.
- Fat embolism: Loose pieces of fat can break off and become trapped in a blood vessel and collect in the lungs or travel to the brain. Fat embolism is a medical emergency.
- Kidney and heart problems: Changes in fluid levels as fluids are injected and absorbed can cause potentially life-threatening kidney, heart, and lung problems.
- Lidocaine toxicity: Lidocaine is an anesthetic that is usually administered with fluids injected during liposuction to help manage pain. Although generally safe, in rare cases lidocaine toxicity can occur and cause serious heart and central nervous system problems.
Liposuction is the process of removing the fat that is stereotyped and impossible to get rid of. This provides enormous advantages for individuals. For example;
Regional oils cause a bad aesthetic appearance. For this reason, the person may feel bad psychologically and be ashamed of his body. This is a situation that can cause a person to be unhappy. For this reason, it will be very advantageous to get rid of regional fats that do not go away even with sports, in a short time.
Which is the Best Clinic for Liposuction in Dubai?
Dubai is a location with a highly successful healthcare system. Thanks to the successful health infrastructure, people can receive very successful treatments. However, there is only one problem for this; it is a country that has two different types of hospitals, public hospitals and private hospitals. Since liposuction is not performed in public hospitals, patients should definitely prefer private hospitals.
However, it can be extremely difficult to find the best among private hospitals. Experienced surgeons will greatly influence the success of the treatment. For this reason, it is very natural for you to search for a successful clinch. If we take a look at the most preferred clinics in Dubai;
The best clinics with their successful surgeons;
- Medcare Hospital Al Safa
- Al Zahra Hospital
- Prime Hospital
Medcare Hospital Al Safa
Medcare Hospital Al Safa is one of the most successful Hospitals in Dubai. In addition to being frequently preferred in Dubai, this hospital can be preferred for some treatments from nearby countries. Dr. Jamil Al Jamali carries out very successful treatments thanks to his aesthetic expertise. This is a feature that brings the success of the Hospital to the fore.
Al Zahra Hospital
Al Zahra Hospital is another frequently preferred hospital in Dubai. Thanks to the surgeons it has, it provides very successful treatments in this hospital. Dr. Mohan Rangaswamy is a frequently mentioned surgeon in Dubai. Thanks to its expertise in liposuction and other aesthetic branches, most of the patients who want to have Liposuction treatment in Dubai prefer this hospital.
Liposuction Prices in Dubai
Thanks to Dubai’s successful health infrastructure system, it is possible to receive liposuction treatments with extremely good results. However, there is a negative aspect that the treatment costs are extremely high and therefore inaccessible. The high cost of living in Dubai is a situation that significantly affects the cost of treatment. If we take a look at the prices, on average you will have to pay 6,000€ to get a good treatment.
For this reason, it will be more advantageous to receive treatments with the same success and to pay more affordable prices. For this reason, you can also examine the countries that host guests from many countries of the world, have the most successful health system, and at the same time are extremely cheap.
Affordable Liposuction in Dubai
Dubai is not the eastern place for affordable liposuction treatments. Finding affordable treatments is extremely difficult. In addition, the success of the inexpensive treatments you find will be extremely uncertain. Unfortunately, Dubai will not be the right choice to get both successful and affordable treatments. For this reason, you can choose countries where you will pay more affordable prices for treatments and whose success is guaranteed.
Which Country Is Best for Liposuction?
First of all, when deciding on a good country, it would be wrong to choose a country that is successful only in liposuction treatments. For this reason, countries with very successful health infrastructure systems and successful in many other branches should be preferred. At the same time, a country close to Dubai should be chosen. Being close to the plane is also important so that people do not travel for a long time after the treatment.
At the same time, you can get more affordable costs for treatments. Among these countries, Turkey can be given as an example, which provides the most cost-effective treatment and is close to Dubai. Turkey is a world leader country in hair transplant treatments. This proves its success in aesthetic treatments. In addition, the extremely low cost of treatment shows that receiving treatment in Turkey will be the most advantageous option.
Advantages of Liposuction in Turkey
Although there are many advantages of getting Liposuction treatment in Turkey, to give an example;
- Affordable Treatments; Getting treatment in Turkey will save up to 70% compared to Dubai. For this reason, you can get treatment from proven surgeons and have the best prices.
- Treatments with High Success Rate; The high success rate of treatments is a very important factor. Because the fact that treatments can only be done cheaply will increase the risk of treatment. However, being both affordable and successful will turn this into an advantage.
- Affordable Non-therapeutic needs; Considering that you have to meet your needs such as accommodation, nutrition and transportation apart from treatments, it is also possible to meet them at extremely affordable prices in Turkey. For this reason, you will avoid spending thousands of euros on extras.
- Near Dubai; Before and after the treatment, instead of making long journeys, you can reach a country in a shorter distance by getting treatment in Turkey. Average average is 4 hours. This means that if you start your journey early in the morning, you will be able to receive treatment and return to your country, even for a day, if you wish.
Liposuction Prices in Turkey
The cost of many treatments in Turkey is extremely low. For this reason, patients pay very good prices for the best treatments. Compared to Dubai, it is possible to pay 70% less for Treatments. In addition, if you prefer to receive treatment in Turkey, it is possible to save more by taking advantage of the package services we have as Curebooking. We, with our years of reputation and experience, provide treatment at the best hospitals at the special prices we have. These prices are available to patients with the best price guarantee. You can also choose us to get the best treatments at the best prices in Turkey.
Our Treatment Price; 2.300 €
Our Package Price; 2.600 €
- Accommodation During Treatment
- Transportation between airport – hotel – clinic
- Morning Breakfast
- All tests required in the hospital
- PCR test
Why is Liposuction Cheap in Turkey?
Treatments in Turkey are extremely affordable. So what is the reason for this?
The cost of living in Turkey is extremely affordable. Besides, the exchange rate is also quite high. This ensures that the purchasing power of foreign patients is extremely high. At the same time, the competition among the hospitals in Turkey has also ensured that the prices are at the lowest level. Hospitals apply the best prices to attract patients. This allows patients to receive treatment at better prices.
However, Curebooking also provides treatment at special prices it has. This is the best way to pay the best prices for the best treatments in Turkey.
Do not forget that paying high prices to get Liposuction in Turkey will not increase the success rate of Liposuction. Receiving high-cost treatment in Turkey will not give you an advantage. You should be careful not to get treatments above market prices.