Hair transplant treatments are very important treatments and the results should look good from an aesthetic point of view. For this reason, patients should definitely do research before getting hair transplant treatment in Dubai. You can get detailed information about hair transplant treatments in Dubai by reading our content.
What is Hair Transplantation?
Hair transplantation is the process of transplanting the patient’s own hair to the area where hair loss is experienced. Hair is taken from the area where the patients’ hair is strongest, dense and does not tend to fall out, and transplanted to the spilled area. This is a process that progresses in sessions. Hair transplantation can be done with several types of procedures. The region where the patients experience hair loss, the patient’s budget and the area of the hair loss are the factors affecting the selection of these types.
What is Hair Transplantation Necessary for?
Hair loss is a hair loss condition that can be seen in men or women. It can cause unaesthetic appearances in both genders. Especially the spills on the top of the head can cause men to feel bad psychologically. Hair loss is a problem that can alienate people from social life. People may avoid friendships because they think they look older than their peers. This is a situation that explains the importance of hair transplantation.
What are the Hair Transplant Types?
Hair transplantation is treatments that have been applied for many years. However, of course, there are great differences between the hair transplantations performed in the first years and the hair transplant performed today. While the types of hair transplantation may depend on the preference of the patients, the treatment can be performed with the type that the doctor deems appropriate. Although there are many types of hair transplantation;
FUT Hair Transplant: FUT hair transplantation is the process of removing hair follicles from the donor area as a strip. In FUE hair transplantation, this process is achieved by collecting individual hair follicles and transferring the hair transplantation to the bald area. Strips removed in the FUT technique may leave scars in the donor area. In the same way, when this strip is carried to the hairless area, stitches are applied so that the hair can hold on to the scalp. In this way, both a scar is formed on the back of the head and there is a skin attached to the bald area. The recovery time is prolonged, the risk of complications is high.
FUE Hair Transplant: This procedure, which is performed without the need for any drilling or incision, is one of the most used methods in the world. There are many reasons why this method, which you will hear frequently lately, is preferred. It provides the opportunity to recover in a much shorter time and provides many advantages.
Did you know that you will not feel pain with this method, which is applied in a shorter time and leaves no traces? It is seen that people who want to see permanent effects and achieve a natural appearance resort to this method. If you are afraid of the possibility of shedding after the completion of the hair transplant procedures, this method will be for you.
DHI Hair Transplant: DHI Hair Transplantation (Direct Hair Implantation) means “Direct Hair Transplantation”. In this method, grafts are collected with the help of a medical pen called choi, which should only be used by experts, and then the hair taken with this pen is placed directly on the skin without incision or channel opening. While these two procedures are performed separately in known hair transplantation methods, the procedure is reduced to one thanks to the special pen used, thus providing comfort and convenience to the patient.
While the types of hair transplantation may depend on the patient’s expectations and budget, they can also be selected depending on the number of grafts needed by the doctor and the duration of the session. However, FUE hair transplantation technique, which has been widely used as the most advanced technique in recent years.
Hair Transplant Risks
- Bleeding: Although it is normal to have bleeding in the transplanted area during or after hair transplantation, sometimes it can be rickety when it is intense. The severity of bleeding will also be related to the technique chosen. Heavy bleeding can be risky in hair transplant treatments. For this reason, it is important that patients receive treatment from surgeons experienced in hair transplantation.
- Edema: One of the most common risks after hair transplant treatments is edema. Although omissions are not risky most of the time, they go away on their own. Therefore, it would not be correct to say that this is a significant risk. However, your eyes may be closed due to edema formation. Therefore, the less edema you experience, the better. For this, you can massage your head area outside the planting area.
- Sensory Changes in Donor and Transplantation Areas: Sensory changes may occur in the donor area taken for hair transplantation or in the area where the transplant is made, after the procedure. Especially in the fut hair transplant technique, the nerves are damaged when the scalps of the patients are cut. This can cause patients to experience hypersensitivity or loss of sensation in these areas. Although these pass over time, they can sometimes be permanent.
- Infection: Infection is one of the complications that can be seen in hair transplant treatments, but can be quite risky. Although it is not a common complication since planting is done in hygienic environments, it should be treated in case of infection. Otherwise, the formation of infection may cause hair loss of the patients.
- Shock-Loss: In the FUT hair transplantation method, thinning and shedding occur in the hair above and below the incision line on the scalp. This resolves spontaneously within 3-4 months. The use of minoxidil is effective in these.
- Recipient-Site Effluvium / Shock-Loss: This starts in 2-6 weeks in normal hair in the transplantation area after sowing. It is more common especially in women. It returns to normal in 2-4 months. 4-8 weeks after planting, the hair transplanted in the 3rd month will be discarded. This is a very natural and expected situation. After 4 months, these discarded hairs start to be replaced by new ones, but it takes 1-2 years for the hair to show itself fully.
- Hiccups: In 5% of patients, hiccups may occur for a few hours or days after hair transplantation. It passes with sleep or eating light meals without treatment.
- Itching: Mild itching attacks may develop. These decrease with daily washing of the hair.
- Epidermal Cyst Formation: Cysts can develop in places where hair transplantation is performed. These go away with simple treatments in a few weeks. Very rarely, it can reach 2-3 mm diameters without disappearing.
- Scar-Trace Development in the Donor Area: Undesirable scars may develop in the donor area, especially in the FUT method.
- Unnatural Appearance: The unnatural appearance of the frontal front hairline is especially important.
- Continuation of Shedding After Transplantation: Patients who underwent hair transplantation at an early age should be told that hair loss will continue and the transplanted hair will stay longer, but this can sometimes cause aesthetic problems.
Things to Consider After Hair Transplant Surgery
Hair transplant surgery is a delicate procedure. Below is a list of general instructions for your post-operative care. The morning after surgery, you will be given instructions for your care. If you follow these guidelines carefully, you are very likely to get the best results from the operation. It is very important that you follow the guidelines below for best results.
- Alcoholic beverages should be avoided for three days after surgery. Alcohol can cause bleeding with thinned blood.
- You should avoid running, cycling, weight lifting and sports such as golf, baseball, and football for at least three days after the surgery. When such activities are performed before 3 days, it can cause serious swelling, bleeding and graft loss around the eyes and forehead. Heavy physical activities should be avoided for one week after surgery.
- Do not bend over or lift anything for at least 48 hours after surgery to avoid bleeding or excessive swelling. During this period, keep your head and body above heart level, especially while sleeping.
- In rare cases, minor bleeding from one or more graft sites may occur. This can be alleviated by applying light pressure to the area for 5 to 10 minutes with a damp clean towel. Be careful not to shrink the grafts in the area.
- Apply ice packs as follows: While awake, apply an ice pack directly to the suture line area at the donor site for 10 minutes every hour. First apply a gauze pad to the affected area, then place the ice pack on it. Do not apply the cold pack directly to the grafted area at the recipient site. Instead, for three days, put an ice pack on your forehead for ten minutes every hour while awake. The longer you keep an ice pack in place, the less likely you are to experience swelling.
- Swelling may occur, although not always. If you experience swelling, it normally happens 48 to 72 hours after surgery. It starts on the forehead and extends to the bridge of the nose. It is likely to continue to surround the eyes. Do not panic if this occurs. Swelling goes away on its own within 2-3 days. Apply cold packs to swollen areas and relax. Avoid any vigorous activity.
- For the first 3-4 days, sleep with your head and upper body resting on multiple pillows. As a result, the forehead does not protrude. It is also beneficial to sleep in a child seat for 48 hours with your head and upper torso up.
- Do not disturb the grafts after surgery. Then wash your hair by lathering the shampoo in your hands and gently applying it to the grafted and donor areas. Rinse thoroughly with cold water and low pressure. These precautions should be followed for 14 days after surgery. After that, normal shampooing can be continued. It is recommended to apply an intensive moisturizing conditioner to the grafted areas and the donor area daily. Carefully apply the lotion and let it sit for 5 minutes before rinsing it off gently. This will greatly limit shell production.
- After getting out of the shower, apply gentle pressure to the grafts with a washcloth or gauze. Blood that develops at or near the transplant sites will be absorbed by it.
- If available, use a blow dryer on the cold setting for the first five days after surgery. In hot conditions, minor bleeding may occur in one or more transplanted areas.
- Crusts form in the graft areas 24 to 72 hours after the surgery, which will disappear for 3-10 days. When the crusts fall off, you may notice that the hair falls out with them. This is so normal. Do not pull or scratch the scabs as this may cause infection and compromise the survival of the grafts. Consult your doctor if crusting lasts more than 14 days.
Best Hospitals in Dubai
Dubai is a successful country in the treatment of many diseases as well as hair transplantation. Thanks to the advanced health system, patients can receive very successful treatments, so it would not be right to search for the best hospitals. It will be easy to find many successful hospitals in Dubai. However, Dubai’s high cost of living prevents patients from accessing treatments. Treatment options are out of reach for many patients. Therefore, patients prefer different countries to receive treatment. That would be a better decision. You can find the most preferred country outside of Dubai below. Although Dubai is a successful country in hair transplantation, it is not a leading country.
Dubai Hair Transplant Prices
You know you can get successful treatments in Dubai. At the same time, Dubai is a very famous tourist city. For this reason, many patients travel to Dubai for both vacation and shopping purposes and for health purposes. What about prices? Due to the high cost of living in Dubai, many people have difficulty accessing these treatments. For this reason, it will be more advantageous to plan more affordable treatments in countries that are a world leader in hair transplantation and are extremely successful. If you are still wondering about hair transplant prices in Dubai;
|No of Grafts||Cost (12 AED – 15 AED per graft)||in Euro|
|1000||AED 12,000 – AED 15,000||3.000€ – 4.000€|
|1500||AED 18,000 – AED 22,500||4.500€- 5.500€|
|2000||AED 24,000 – AED 30,000||6.000€ – 7.500€|
|2500||AED 30,000 – AED 37,500||7.500€ – 9.000€|
|3000||AED 36,000 – AED 45,000||8.800€- 11.000€|
|3500||AED 42,000 – AED 52,500||10.500€- 13.000€|
|4000||AED 48,000 – AED 60,000||12.000€- 15.000€|
Best Country for Hair Transplant
It can be said that hair transplantation treatments are the most frequently preferred procedures in the field of plastic surgery. Many people with hair loss problems can achieve permanent and natural-looking results by taking hair transplant treatments. Unfortunately, as with any surgical procedure, some risks are likely to be experienced in hair transplant treatments. For this reason, it will be more advantageous to receive treatment in a successful country in hair transplant treatments and to choose the most successful surgeons in this country, and it will minimize the possibility of experiencing risks.
On the other hand, since hair transplant treatments are in the group of aesthetic treatments, patients have to pay the cost of these treatments. This requires patients to find both a successful country and an affordable country to receive treatment.
If we take a look at the best country shown by all these criteria, this country will often be Turkey.
The fact that the treatments are very cheap and that it provides world-class treatment makes Turkey the world’s leader in hair transplant treatments.
You can continue reading our content to get more detailed information about hair transplant treatments in Turkey. Thus, you can view the before and after photos of patients who received treatment in Turkey, learn about hair transplant prices in Turkey, and understand what the variability of prices depends on. So you can easily choose the best country for the Treatments.
What Makes Turkey Different in Hair Transplant Treatments?
First of all, he knows that Turkey is different in hair transplant treatments and has a success known by everyone. What makes Turkey different is that it offers first class treatments at the best prices. Therefore, patients in many countries of the world prefer Turkey for treatment. In addition, due to Turkey’s location, it is a country suitable for both summer and winter holidays. This allows patients to take a vacation while having a hair transplant in Turkey, both in the summer and in the evening. To make a small calculation;
Let’s take Dubai;
4 hours by plane from Dubai to Turkey: If we calculate this as a round trip for 2 people; 1.200 € will do.
If we calculate your needs such as accommodation and transportation (for 2 people); 700€ will do.
Two persons coming to Turkey, returning and accommodation, transportation and feeding for 5 days; 1.900 € will do. Isn’t that an extremely low cost?
You can learn the prices by continuing to read the content. So you can see how much price difference there will be.
Hair Transplantation Treatment Prices in Turkey
The low cost of living and the extremely high exchange rate in Turkey ensure that patients can receive treatment at very affordable prices. Although prices vary across Turkey, they have average prices. So you can save quite a lot. On the other hand, as Curebooking, we provide services with a single price, without graft limitation. This is not an advantage that you can easily find in Turkey. With our experience, we enable you to get as much graft hair transplantation as you need, in the best hospitals, at the most successful surgeons, for a single price. Our prices are;
Curebooking Hair Transplant Treatment Price; 950€
Curebooking Hair Transplant Treatment Package Price; 1450€
- Our services included in the package;
- Full day transplant treatment in hospital
- prp treatment
- shampoo set
- 2 Day Accommodation in a 5-star
- airport transfers
- PCR testing
- Nursing service
- Drug Treatment
Advantages of Hair Transplantation in Turkey
Let’s say you need 3,000 grafts of hair;
You have to pay at least 8,000€ for this while in Dubai,
To receive treatment in Turkey; You just have to pay 950 €.
You can choose package services for all your other needs such as accommodation and transportation. It’s only 1650€
Your advantage starts with that, you see the difference. Almost 80% savings are possible.
It will also be more difficult to choose a good clinic in Dubai. Of course, many successful clinics are easy to find. However, the experience of the doctor in hair transplant treatments is also extremely important. Your hair transplant result may look bad, especially if the doctor has little experience in areas such as hair growth. For this reason, you should receive treatment from successful and experienced surgeons in Turkey’s hair transplant.
The fact that he is extremely successful in transplantation ensures that patients often prefer Turkey. This gave the doctors experience.
In short, Turkey is the best country for you to have hair transplant treatments that look the best and at the most affordable prices.
Best Hospitals for Hair Transplantation in Turkey
It would not be correct to evaluate a hospital as the best hospital in Turkey or any country. While it is better for a hospital to use technological advances, you can get more comfortable treatments in a hospital. Or, while the treatment you receive in one hospital heals in a shorter time, you can get more natural results in another hospital. Therefore, it would be correct to say that it is successful in all hospitals that have all these. But, there are many successful Hospitals in Turkey.
For this reason, the most heard hospitals will definitely want to get more prices. However, you do not need to pay a lot of money for this in Turkey. Getting successful hair transplant treatments in Turkey is not expensive. That’s why people prefer Turkey. You can also call us instead of looking for the best hospital. So you can get the best treatments from the best hair transplant specialists.